We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

DBD lore is awesome

Options
my_name_jeff_69
my_name_jeff_69 Member Posts: 95

So, I wanted to take a break from just playing killer for a bit so I decided to deep dive in DBD lore and just relax, and honestly, it's all so cool. So I was wondering, what's your favorite thing about the lore in dbd?

Comments

• what_if_they_find_us
    Options

Pretty much EVERYTHING.

I love the whole setup with the Entity and the different realms it forces people into.

I love how eclectic the characters are in their personalities and backstories. Some killers are sympathetic (ex. Wraith) while some are just straight up evil (ex. Doctor) and some fall somewhere in between (Huntress, Nurse, Spirit...). Some are strictly supernatural while some are based on the grittier slasher genre.

I also love how all the survivors come from different walks of life and I think they're all likeable in their own ways. (All except Yun-Jin and Michaela. I don't hate them, but their backstories are just kind of meh. Let's see about Jonah.)

The gameplay is fun (...sometimes...) but I think the lore is what made me stick around.

• WinterFell
    WinterFell Member Posts: 36
    Options

Yun Jin and the Trickster is my favorite lore