If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What was Adam Francis teaching?

Options
Torreno
Torreno Member Posts: 4

I've always wandered what was Adam Franchis teaching before being taken by the entity. To me it looks like a chemistry teacher.

Comments

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

@Torreno said:
    I've always wandered what was Adam Franchis teaching before being taken by the entity. To me it looks like a chemistry teacher.

I could be wrong since I don't 100% remember his lore but I would assume English since that's probably the most common teaching position foreigners are offered. Since he didn't understand the language when he first moved I don't see him being very good at teaching chemistry to a class that may not understand him.

Also they pay very well for people teaching English.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,152
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:

@Torreno said:

I could be wrong since I don't 100% remember his lore but I would assume English since that's probably the most common teaching position foreigners are offered. Since he didn't understand the language when he first moved I don't see him being very good at teaching chemistry to a class that may not understand him.

Also they pay very well for people teaching English.

This is the only thing that makes sense. English is the official language of Jamaica, and I can't really see a Japanese class teaching Creole. And you REALLY need to know what you're talking about if you're not a native-speaker in a class where every student is a native speaker of a language you have trouble with.