Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Community brainstorming to help Dbd

Prex91
Prex91 Member Posts: 764
edited November 2021 in General Discussions

Like title, I hope people that doesnt like some aspect of the game partecipate with their ideas, and maybe some of that can arrive to devs consideration. I start.

So for me, and probably for a big part of players, the fun part of the game is the interaction between players, especially when from both two side (chases etc). However for many reasons, especially because balance problems, that are in total very low in a game for me, and that is the real big problem of the game. Making some game killers beggin for secure a kill from tunneling or camping, because even with good Time efficency and chase skill objective go to fast, survivor can prolong chases with second chances and even fast reset with healing builds. That, with gigantic maps, make almost impossibile for killers to even left a hook and try to get to a gen to make it regress with perks before it pops, and make them left the idea to even try. Devs said they will "buff" Solo (ping system? ) and "nerf" Killer facecamp (something like camaderie or buff to other survivor speed while one on the hook), and I think are good idea requested by Years. However when have to see if they will compensate for killers, cause now is clear like a decent swf with broken survivor stuff can one side dominate a game, make killer experience bad, begging to play.

So, clear waiting for these solo improvement and hope devs will nerf survivor broken stuff, I think an healthy solution for the hold w problem, that reduce interaction between two sides, can be make something like blight serum (using another button, not the power one) BASE KIT. It rewards you for win a chase and get and hook with a speed Boost and I think, if make that only usabile for like 10/20 seconds, you can use it to left the hook and go patrol a gen or apply pressure to survivors, incentivazing a safer rescue. Instead, for killers that already can use their power to fast travel the map, but have chase problems, they can have another bonus, like a bloodlust sprint usable in chase, to get a few pallet down faster. That are my ideas, hope you can suggest yours there guys.

In Summary: map controll killer= base kit add-on one time usable immediate temporany bloodlust to help in chase.

Killer chase based killers= base kit blight serum, to suggest left hook and pressure.

Comments