Wraith and secrets of the universe

Why The Wraith can't try to hit survivor while he's invisible? He can bodyblock them,that means that he's solid,so why he cant just try to hit,like Freddy,for example? (From the Lore side)

Comments

• Nebiros
    Nebiros Member Posts: 17

The devs can't have a killer that op, even if the survivors looping, teabagging, and etc. is just as unfair and one-sided. I have been around since this game's launch (although I only recently started posting and being active here and in the discord due to the toxic community and what I used to see on the Steam forums) and it is never gonna change, because although it is a horror game and it would only make sense to make the survivors feel more vulnerable and scared, the devs and the triggered survivors cannot handle it, hence why this game should be called Looped by Daylight, or Barely Scratched by Daylight, as the survivors get an unfair upper hand in a game where they are supposed to be the victim, but some weaklings can't handle a true horror experience so this is what we get.

• Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    I honestly don't get why its such a big deal. with the right perks his invisibility is insane. 
    -faster uncloaking
    -temporary speedboost after uncloaking

almost a guaranteed hit. mind you, I barely play wraith, though I intend to change that once I get my survivor maxed out... 

but even playing piggy as my main, I often leave an entire team at my mercy without truly trying. (I play friendly pig and rarely go for "kills", just get bloodpoints and have fun terrorizing survivors.) 
    Even commonly scoring a kill or two by sheer accident...  if you're survivors are escaping with barely a scratch, maybe you need to reevaluate your killer or your playstyle...
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

@Avariku said:
    I honestly don't get why its such a big deal. with the right perks his invisibility is insane. 
    -faster uncloaking
    -temporary speedboost after uncloaking

almost a guaranteed hit. mind you, I barely play wraith, though I intend to change that once I get my survivor maxed out... 

but even playing piggy as my main, I often leave an entire team at my mercy without truly trying. (I play friendly pig and rarely go for "kills", just get bloodpoints and have fun terrorizing survivors.) 
    Even commonly scoring a kill or two by sheer accident...  if you're survivors are escaping with barely a scratch, maybe you need to reevaluate your killer or your playstyle...

Yes now let's leave rank 20 and speak to rank 1, it's a big difference.

• Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    While I'm not rank 1, I'm far from rank 20 either.(currently sitting at 11, I think...)
     Rank means very little in this game so please take your elitist attitude and shove it, unless you have something constructive to add. 

• Baneuus
    Baneuus Member Posts: 7

The question was from the LORE side,not from the GAME side. I know,that hit from invisibility is OP in GAME side,but question is about LORE.