The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

perk advise

what perks are good to help out run or trick killers 

Best Answer

Answers

• JoeyBob
    JoeyBob Member Posts: 477

Balanced landing is one of the weaker exhaustion perks, so no.

Urban evasion also isn't that good.

• Godot
    Godot Member Posts: 806

Diversion, if used perfectly.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,925

Sprint Burst from Meg can be pretty helpful, not because you lose the Killer by getting outside Line of Sight but rather than Killers hate Sprint Burst and they usually won't chase a Sprint Burster who uses it "right".

I'd recommend using Fixated from Nancy (Stranger Things Chapter) with it because you usually want to walk to not waste Sprint Burst. Fixated let's you walk pretty fast while healthy and allows you to see your Scratch Marks. It also helps while trying to hide within the Killers Terror Radius (it works better than Urban Evasion).

Killers tend to ignore me when I sprint burst away so it's a good "outrunning" Build.

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259

Balanced Landing used to be the best perk when it gave the stagger reduction even while exhausted, @Runiver was right though I'm not sure why a 2018 thread got bumped ?

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Spine Chilll is the best and by far most underrated perk when it comes to looping. Knowing what the killer is doing and where is he is looking is incredible strong.

Iron will another fantastic looping and loosing the killer perk.

Dead Hard obviously

Lithe/Dance with me is a strong combo to loose the killer

Resillience givey you another 9% vaulting speed

Fixiated good to loose the killer, nice on Spirit

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Dead Hard is popular but don’t try to use it simply to dodge an attack they are about to do, it is difficult and inconsistent. The better use for Dead Hard is to get just that little bit of extra distance you need to reach a pallet or vault in a chase before the killer catches up to you. That turns a close chase where you might get hit as you drop the pallet or vault into one where they aren’t close enough to do it. And you can do that without worrying about trying to time their attack.

• JoeyBob
    JoeyBob Member Posts: 477

Sure, it used to be good and fun. Now it's trash and theres less diversity for good exhaustion perks.