Is Detective Tapp also investigating the work of The Entity?

Options
Detective_Jonathan
Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

I feel as if he has gotten himself into something that is bigger than him and Jigsaw combined and would probably want to know more about how this thing works and what it is, and if there is any way he can stop it. Do you think he may have developed a new obsession or is he still focused on who's under the mask?

Comments

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,154
    Options

He may be after being sent there, but his backstory makes no mention of it.

Final two paragraphs:_ He let the rage and guilt consume him and closed his eyes for the final time. Beneath him, the concrete floor softened. He dug his fingers into the ground, feeling dirt and leaves. Where his chest had been wet with blood, the shirt was now dry and the pain had gone. His eyes opened onto a darkened sky and the jagged, searching fingers of branches.

Screams echoed through the forest and a new determination filled him. His mind was clear for the first time in months. Victims needed to be avenged, killers thwarted. He didn’t know what this place was, but he was still a cop, and he always would be. He had a job to do_

It looks more like he's just trying to protect the others more than investigate. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he isn't, I just don't really think he is.