Iron Grasp Buff

I was getting ready to do some leatherface basement and noticed that iron grasp got a buff on time to struggle out of grasp. I have tier 2 iron grasp btw

Comments

• Brenon1106
    Brenon1106 Member Posts: 30

+1

• Brenon1106

Note, this want in the patch notes

• Brenon1106

Was not*

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

The description makes you think it actually helps a lot when in reality it's a barely noticeable amount. I believe it was tested to only add a few seconds if that.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Blueberry said:

The description makes you think it actually helps a lot when in reality it's a barely noticeable amount. I believe it was tested to only add a few seconds if that.

I mean a few seconds in this game is quite a bit.. just look at the pick up animation etc....
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

What was the buff?

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Blueberry said:

Iron grasp tier 3 adds 4 seconds to the wiggle bar.
    More importantly it makes the wiggle bar red rendering any survivor on your should hopelessly frustrated by the color as they scream out in anguish "DAMN IRON GRASP!!!"

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

@MegaWaffle said:

@Blueberry said:

Iron grasp tier 3 adds 4 seconds to the wiggle bar.
    More importantly it makes the wiggle bar red rendering any survivor on your should hopelessly frustrated by the color as they scream out in anguish "DAMN IRON GRASP!!!"

haha yeah that red bar makes people feel it does more than the actual 4 seconds it does.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    I haven't seen any buff