Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What off-meta perks do you all enjoy using?

2»

Comments

• Zavri
    Zavri Member Posts: 261

@Markness said:
    Right now on David I am running adrenaline/borrowed time/kindred/self-care... kindred is great when your team doesn't have enough oxygen flow to the brain and adrenaline is awesome in those clutch situations. BT/SC because they're OP :blush:

all of those perks are meta except for kindred fyi

• Zavri

@Esheon said:
    Devour Hope is definitely not meta, but it is fun. Lately my hag has been running DH, Ruin, TotH, and Nurse's. Even if they get DH first, it still wastes time. When they get Ruin and TotH and think they're done, though...

I don't really play enough killer to have an actual opinion on other perks. I think my hag is the only killer to have unlocked all four perk slots.

As a solo survivor, I love Kindred. It seems like it dramatically increases my chances of a safe unhook.
    Technician is good, especially against Freddy but also for the general noise reduction. It makes it much easier to repair a gen right by a killer who is chasing someone.
    I still love Empathy. It gives SO much information. I think i like it more than Bond, though Bond is arguably more useful if you're not running Self Care.

I have a rule for survivor builds: Half of my perks must come from that survivor's unique perks. That forces me to come up with different builds for everyone.

Runs 3 hex perks:

"i don't really play enough killer"

I wonder why.

• Zavri

On topic: shadowborn.

Not meta but GODLY for billy and nurse.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Hangman's Trick is extremely extremely situational, but I had some nice plays with it months ago.
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Personally I absolutely love Technician because if your very lucky... you can 0 to 100% a generator without hitting any skill checks. This can be okay for ruin but this haven't happened to me yet :)
  • Croquedead
    Croquedead Member Posts: 91
    edited June 2018
    Survivor: Vigil

Killer: Devour Hope
  • Fropps
    Fropps Member Posts: 66

territorial imperative is so fun to use. You get a surprising amount of people with it.

• jester
    jester Member Posts: 31
    edited June 2018

Lightweight, Vigil, Wake Up!, and Sole Survivor are some of my favorite perks to use.

• Shadowchao121
    Shadowchao121 Member Posts: 71

I adore pharmacy.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

No Mither+Dead Hard+Resilience combo. Though with the Exhaustion nerf that's sure to change.