Just a question about the latest patch

Options
Yatol
Yatol Member Posts: 1,929
edited December 2021 in General Discussions

there's few things that are not clear to me

First, "Re-enabled location restriction when snuffing Boon totems" what is that? what does that mean?

second, I see post saying they nerfed the Artist too much, unfortunately nobody goes into detail so i have to ask, what was changed vs her initial PBE version, I see they nerfed the idle crows but I heard its not the first nerf she ate.

Comments

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,958
    edited December 2021
    Options

I'm pretty sure the location restriction was where you have to stand closer to snuff it. When they disabled it, you'd notice how the location restriction was disabled because of the teeny bit of a higher range of being able to snuff it, and your camera would move towards it in 1 frame if you looked away from it. It was a band-aid fix for not being able to snuff certain totems, but they fixed that entirely. I hope.

As for the Artist nerf, they just made it so that idle crows don't injure or down you, and they increased the range from the hook of not being able to send crows. It didn't do much to her, she's all good. It's only two VERY minor changes and I don't notice a difference from her PTB version at all.