My Tier List (Artist Not Included)

Here is my tier list for every killer aside from The Artist, since I have not bought her yet. Please note this is just my opinion, and I am free to debate/discuss the placements.

S - Nurse, Blight, Hag, Spirit

A - Oni, Huntress, Pyramid Head, Plague

B - Leatherface/Cannibal, Twins, Pinhead/Cenobite, Demogorgon, Freddy/Nightmare, Ghostface

C - Nemesis, Doctor, Wraith, Billy, Myers/Shape, Trickster

D - Pig, Gunslinger, Trapper, Clown, Legion

Most of these placements probably are not too surprising, but for some of the more questionable ones such as Nemesis, Freddy, Ghostface and Legion, I will clarify again that this is just from personal time playing. I will briefly explain those placements below:

Nemesis: Ever since Nemesis was released, I have had a horrible experience playing him. Getting hit registration on his tentacle feels like a nightmare. Sometimes it is my fault, other times the game is just having a heart attack. I am unaware if this is because of my personal computer set up, or if it is because of Nemesis just bugging out with hit validation. Not only that, I just do not believe Nemesis is all that strong. However if someone were to argue he should be swapped with Ghostface on this tier list, I would not argue.

Freddy: I have seen a lot of players stating Freddy is D tier, or just as bad as he used to be. I disagree, because with certain perks, Freddy is still very much viable. Without these perks, Freddy does fall apart quite quick however. His strengths with these perks is enough for me to put him in B tier. Tinkerer, Corrupt Intervention and Pop Goes The Weasel make him a threat that can be very hard for the survivors to keep down. However if someone were to argue that he should be in C tier, I would not argue.

Ghostface: Ghostface is one of those interchangeable tiers. I think Ghostface is a very buggy killer, sometimes you can get revealed through walls, other times you never get revealed even when Meg is staring right at you. It is an unfortunate experience. However, in the right hands, I believe Ghostface with the strongest addons (those being the recovery ones, in my opinion), is worthy of a B tier placement. He has the advantage of surprise at the start of the match. He has zero indication that it is a Ghostface, so you have that under your belt. If someone were to say him and Nemesis should be swapped, on a different day, I might agree with you. From my experience, I have had less bugs with Ghostface than I have had with Nemesis.

Legion: I am not a fan of this killer. Aside from personal biased thoughts, I generally think this killer is worthy of a D tier placement. Maybe not at the very bottom like I have listed, but this killer to me is complete garbage. The power that they have feels so weak to me, and while it has good intel at times, there is no way to effectively get survivors down quickly. Not a lot of perks really help their power usage. If someone were to argue they should swap tiers with Myers, I can see what they mean. This is the most biased placement on the tier list. I admit that.

The Shape/Myers: I put Myers in C tier because of his insanely ridiculous addons. Most notably the tombstone piece. His tier three is not anything to be messed around with either.

Comments

• ODT
    ODT Member Posts: 7

Yeah gonna have to disagree with that nemesis placement. His tentacle is wank if your sens is not just right and if you are not used to it, but he dominates in the chase and has some good map knowledge with his zombozos. Probably would replace him with ghostie due to his slow speed and due to the fact that once the team knows it's him, he's pretty easy to sus out. Also, I would put twins higher and Freddy lower.

Good stuff.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

Personally, I'd put Demo in A tier. After his Addons got reworked, I feel like he's Freddy before his nerf, but better in almost every single way.

Nemesis I'd put in B tier, where Demo is currently at, due to him being a worse Demogorgon, but still pretty good.

Cenobite should be lower. His only good Addons got butchered, which hurt him a lot.

Ghostface I'd say should go to bottom if C tier or top D. Stealth Killers aren't that good, due to how hard they get countered by SWF and looping in general.

Twins should go even lower into C tier. They get hard countered by the new Boon, which makes them obsolete.