If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Artist's Very Rare Addons are Better Than We Think

Options

Try Matias's Baby Shoes mixed with Severed Tongue. Both are great mid-chase perks. Matias let's the killer know when the survivor is passing in front of the crow. Fire once the survivor's red aura is in position.

Mixed with Severed Tongue, the cooldown for firing is practically non existent allowing the Artist to catch up far quicker than normal, similar to a Huntress Hatchet.

I think we already know about Severed Hands. Using Scott's Shotgun playstyle, the killer can tag multiple survivors with one crow, then follow up with a large, large spread with four crows and have the potential to hit multiple players. Discordance helps here.

The difference between Severed Crows and the typical Festering Carrion/Thick Tar mix is that a new survivor can get tagged by Severed Hands while Artist's cooldown is already underway, allowing the time that an Artist player is looking for for those follow up shots.

Please share any other add on combos you've found playing Artist. Just wanted to share the two combos above because I keep hearing Artist's addons are not very good and that has not been my experience.

Comments