The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is it possible to see stats?

Hey guys,

I hope you all are having a wonderful day :)

Woohoo, first post here!

Anyways, this post is mainly for the devs and masters of statistics.

In the previous streams the hosts used to show a lot of interesting stats, as well as killer/survivor ratio and so on. I was wondering if it is possible to get this section back at some point? I am mostly curious in the following:

• What was the killer/survivor ratio during the Halloween event?
  • How did the survive/sacrifice events changed during and right after the Halloween event?
  • What is the ratio currently?
  • The progression of ranks, was there a sudden jump or decrease, or any anomaly, that would be interesting to discuss?
  • Did the kill rate for killers changed? Maybe something was shifted?
  • What are the most used perks according to the data you have nowadays?
  • What is the escape stat for solo warriors and SWF squads?

Kindly mind that this is a pure curiosity and in no way I expect you to reveal every single bit of it.

Thank you in advance <3

Comments

• Zarr0ch
    Zarr0ch Member Posts: 589

Id like to see player stat's, when in a lobby or after the match we can look at the players themselves. Specifically the amount of completed matches. Will quickly show who the DCers are.

• Annelia
    Annelia Member Posts: 23

It's not about the DCers, and I can't care less if someone left the match or how many times he did it.

I would like to see global stats on the subject that I have already mentioned. But if someone wants to leave the game, that's fine by me.