The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Prove Thyself Buff?

I think they should have buffed Prove Thyself when they buffed Leader and other perks that affected other survivors. I think the buff should stay on you for 15 sec. after other survivors have left your 8 meter radius, just like Leader, Streetwise, etc...

Not a big deal , but thought it would help the perk.

Comments

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093

@Jbh4321 said:
    I think they should have buffed Prove Thyself when they buffed Leader and other perks that affected other survivors. I think the buff should stay on you for 15 sec. after other survivors have left your 8 meter radius, just like Leader, Streetwise, etc...

of all those type of perks, leader is the only even remotely good one (still isn't great). Porve thyself and streetwise are absolute jokes though

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Jbh4321 said:

Prove Thyself:

For each survivor within 8m increase the likeliness Dwight will remove his shirt by 20/40/guaranteed %. Once Dwight's shirt is removed if the Killer gets within 20m of Dwight they will be stunned by pure giddiness for 6/8/10 seconds and Dwight's chest will glisten in the moonlight.

Using Prove Thyself will always result in you becoming the obsession.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Or rework this for the locker perk i saw somewhere on forums

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@MegaWaffle said:

@Jbh4321 said:

Prove Thyself:

For each survivor within 8m increase the likeliness Dwight will remove his shirt by 20/40/guaranteed %. Once Dwight's shirt is removed if the Killer gets within 20m of Dwight they will be stunned by pure giddiness for 6/8/10 seconds and Dwight's chest will glisten in the moonlight.

Using Prove Thyself will always result in you becoming the obsession.

op af :wink: