The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What killers do you want in Dead By Daylight.

RoboSurferYT
RoboSurferYT Member Posts: 4

What killers do you want in Dead By Daylight. 87 votes

A shapeshifting imposter type killer.
19%
Seiko300GcarraraInnCognitokaterinaraeEmealFilthyLegionMaindugmansenicroWishIcouldmainAdjathaBoobaGuiltiiRoboSurferYTRekLawCeilingfenAstridSaltEChip 17 votes
Pennywise
10%
musstang62GlamourousLeviathanshinobu149GRIG0GarlicRicek0reant3awhereisthetotemHavenBetty 9 votes
A giant spider.
6%
Hail_to_the_KingI_am_NeganMarc_go_soloNoOneKnowsNovadiddlediddleMarc_123 6 votes
Slenderman.
8%
pizzaduffyhp90ChordycepsRullisiMrPenguintenoresaxDredgenWar237ClownHorn 7 votes
Literally any FNAF killer.
21%
Slaughterhouse3VolantConch1719MiriamGGeneralVCornpopers_EvanEnderloganYTDarkMagikxtr4meFobboUnknowninsanityHaunterofShadowsShakeyGamesTr1nitypyramidheadmain6233istlixBreadTubeSuperiorBobalabaSt0rm_Cl0udyBothSidesEnjoyer 19 votes
Carnage/Venom
3%
Dino7281jesterkindkidvizjr 3 votes
Jeepers Creepers
2%
Ghouled_MojoPuscariee 2 votes
Jason
19%
TapeKnotDramzar_MyersDr_LoomisXyvieliaChurchofPigImBrakingBikekekprod[Deleted User]PlayTwinkCowabungaDudeMarasukimoe_doomicysonic5AzumiHayamiVoHCarsonDeadSacrificeCal28 17 votes
Mr. X
4%
GannTMAnniehereThatOneDemoPlayerpanzer_1892 4 votes
[RAID SHADOW LEGENDS]
3%
Lunar_WingMaekShiftBeatsTheTomosaurusRex 3 votes

Comments

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,262
    Mr. X

I want to see him with Leon again 😏

• RoboSurferYT
    RoboSurferYT Member Posts: 4

I never even thought of the spider gremlin, props to you. Great idea man.

• DredgenWar237
    DredgenWar237 Member Posts: 85
    Slenderman.

I'm not going to say any FNaF killer, since Springtrap is my preferred pick, but IT, the Slender Man, the Creeper, and Jason are all also on my wishlist.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,607
    Carnage/Venom

Never considered this option before, but something similar to a symbiote could be a really interesting inclusion in the game.

• FilthyLegionMain
    FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148

I personally think it'd be nice to have a killer that can carry survivors across a distance out of a loop. (think of the charger from left 4 dead 2 minus the pummeling bit.)

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862

Let's make it happen.

• catkillsmouse
    catkillsmouse Member Posts: 244

The Creeper, Jason Voorhees, Chucky, Robert Englund Freddy maybe even with new powers. Mogwai of some sort maybe not the Gremlins themself from the movie but these are a mythical creature in Chinese culture. Wendigo. The Terifier. Chrome Skull.

• HappiestFeet
    HappiestFeet Member Posts: 1

i would like a quality of life killer

• shinobu149
    shinobu149 Member Posts: 142
    Pennywise

Pennywise there was a youtuber I forgot the channel. But he showed a simulation and ideas of how he could work and I think it would be perfect but also making it where he could transform into a survivor perhaps.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,127
    A giant spider.

Or more particularily, that spider being from the archives. I reckon some of those cutscenes are excellent introductions for some creepy future killers!

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,514
    A giant spider.

Spider probably won´t come because people with arachnophobia couldn´t play it. An "i have arachno" option would then be needed.

But would be cool.

I would like any type of non humnan creature.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

Too be 100% honest, I actually like almost all of these suggestions. The only one I don't like, at all, is Jeepers Creepers and that's all I'll say about it. If you know, then, you know.

• moe_doom
    moe_doom Member Posts: 5
    Jason

Gotta go with classic Jason. Keeps with the slasher theme.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Mr. X

Xenomorph isn't on the list, nor is William Birkin so I'll go with Mr. X

• Lunar_Wing
    Lunar_Wing Member Posts: 30
    [RAID SHADOW LEGENDS]

I wanna see the Terminator. I think a t-101 or a t-1000 would be great additions

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Keep in mind that if a killer is imitating a survivor it implies they’re Undetectable (i.e. no stain or terror radius). So in a way a survivor mimic would have essentially unlimited stealth a little like Ghostface which even against a swf is a pretty nice effect. They’d just need to pair it up with another secondary ability or two that both help make the killer be reasonably effective even against swfs and that is mechanically distinct from Ghostface’s ability.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Jason

Jason.

He's just missing.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

The Ultimate in Alien Terror

New Killer: The Thing

New Survivors: Pilot R.J MacReady and Dr. Kate Lloyd

New Maps: U.S Outpost 31and Thule Station

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621

Jason and Slenderman are a close 2nd and 3rd, but I grew up on FNAF. I'm biased.

• InnCognito
    InnCognito Member Posts: 720

I could see a shape-shifter killer working, to have it appear as one of the survivors. That they can change into said survivors of their choice. It would create absolute caos and confusion. Kinda funny if you ask me! I would expect that in a realm of nightmare and terrors, that this would be a trial for players.

With the idea of an outdoor brickyard and heavy fog no matter what. So it gives players a sense of real danger.

There would have to be a few things added for balance to the match. But I think it would work out really well.

If not, Slenderman for sure!

• Booba
    Booba Member Posts: 62

amogus

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,839

The very existence of voice comm is going to nullify any shape-shifting powers completely, which is why we're most likely never going to get a The Thing chapter.

• AnchorTea
    AnchorTea Member Posts: 1,019

This girl.

• Matha
    Matha Member Posts: 8

Gawr Gura

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,922

Would that not just be to create a Killer where faking the identity is just a bonus and not a requirement for their effectiveness?

Nah that would be not what we want in such a killer anyway.

• pyramidheadmain6233
    pyramidheadmain6233 Member Posts: 121

Springtrap would be lit.

Also...

• Astrid
    Astrid Member Posts: 13

A killer capable of disguising as a survivor for a brief period of time (similar to the ol' good spy in TF2) would be a lot of chaos and fun! Of course that wouldn't work well against players on comms :)