Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What about an "old ruin skillcheck" like perk?

Faulds
Faulds Member Posts: 903

To make myself clear, i don't want the old ruin to come back. But... i think i have an idea to bring it back on the corrupt intervention model. For 2 minutes, at the start of the trial, survivors have to hit old ruin skillchecks to complete a gen. I would totally be downed to change overwhelming presence, or any other useless perk, into that.

What's your thoughts?

What about an "old ruin skillcheck" like perk? 26 votes

Yes
76%
hemlockDramzar_MyersAhoyWolfGlamourousLeviathanbjorksnasKnightFall28901FFirebranddChurchofPigNina_PantsTheEntityNeaGuiltiiPSPSsajbambusaAurelleTr1nityAnObserverDredgenWar237Fauldschirp23ordinarylegionmain 20 votes
No
23%
TapeKnotLeonardo1itatenoresaxhilapastasizzlingmario4CowabungaDude 6 votes

Comments

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Yes

The only issue that I can see with a perk like this is that experienced survivors can just breeze through the difficult skill checks (Like they did with old Ruin).

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    Yes

Honestly I'd love for Ruin's old skill checks to come back as what Unnerving Presence does instead of the smaller success zones. Let's be honest, that perk needs the help.

• Yes

I am on the team that thinks that old Ruin was infinitely better than the one we have nowadays. I am all for having a perk that does the same thing.

• AnObserver
    AnObserver Member Posts: 747
    Yes

Or even a Scourge Hook Perk.

• DredgenWar237
    DredgenWar237 Member Posts: 85
    Yes

The concept is an interesting one, one that would be great to have so long as the execution is good.

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,278
    No

No, what a totally bad nerf to corrupt intervention

• Faulds
    Faulds Member Posts: 903
    edited December 2021
    Yes

I didn't say to change corrupt intervention into that perk: but to change a useless perk into it (or just create a new one).

Post edited by Faulds on
  • Ssajbambusa
    Ssajbambusa Member Posts: 496
    Yes

I woul love this, because it separates trash survivors from good ones.

Back in a day you could see who wastes time looking for the totem or just tries working through it.