Bubba camp

Keep it up my camping brubbas! If you're not yet involved in camping with bubba, jump on the train and join us!

Comments

• xxshyguyxx
    xxshyguyxx Member Posts: 312

Even camping won't work if your as much as a half a football field away from the exit gates. Between speed boosts, pallets, bodyblocks, and second chance perks it's a easy escape just about every time.

I cant tell you how many matches where survivors just run up to the hooks using BT and then deadhard and pallets carry the injured survivor halfway across the map for the escape.

Bubbas chainsaw is the saving grace. You need an ista down killer to make this work. I kinda don't blame him. It's not fun to do tho.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

Demo is more fun to camp with.

Agitation, ruin, stbfl, corrupt+ leprose lichen and egg (yes I know egg is his worst addon)

I use this build to drag downed survivors into my web and at least force a 2nd stage, while still proactively participating in the match. I harass generators and protect Ruin while somebody is in the basement. Any aura that gets close to the basement, I immediately TP back to force a sloppy trade with STBFL

I popped into a twitch stream and the first thing I heard was " wow I think is rather have gone against a Bubba" that brought a tear to my eye