Experiment P.2

As some of you know I am partaking in an experiment where I play killer for 500+ games and evaluate the data from the games. I have only had about 10 hours out of 4ish thousand playing killer, and the last time I did it was when Pyramid Head came out. I decided to play a bit of every/most killers for this 500 to really get a feel for it. Here is what I have so far.

I will be tracking: the game number / realm and map / killer / my perks and their level / add-ons / all offerings played / survivors / survivor perks / survivor items and add-ons / total gens completed / bp for all / total hooks / kills, moris, dc's, and escapes / my kill % overall and per killer / % of all add-ons, perks, realms, maps, survivors, offerings, and items brought / time spent in the match / additional misc information

My beginning hypothesis' is that games will progressively feel easier as I learn each killer, and trapper will be the easiest to learn while nurse will be the most difficult.

Errors that might throw the experiment off are that I buy as many perks in the shrine every week as I can so I have extra perks for killers unlocked. I also am starting with 500k to level due to the Bone Chill event.

I also plan to experiment with camping and crossplay on/off to get a well rounded image of the game itself

If I play against a hacker I will consider that game null for %'s but will still track the game

Let me know if you think I'm missing anything, and for anybody who is interested to see where this goes then bookmark this discussion because this is where any updates will be.