Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Best Build for Mettle of Man

Been wanting to meme around with Mettle of Man but wanna know some good builds to get those hits. So far Ive been running breakout, CoH and Mettle with the intention of getting the hit from the carried survivor then running to the boon.

Comments

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857
    edited December 2021

sabotuer build, since you're gonna get hit anyway its very effective to run in a MoM build. this also makes it not too obvious so the killer is less likely to avoid you.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,476

MoM, CoH, Overcome, Breakout

Run that with a Sabo box and youre gonna get easy stacks

• VicThor
    VicThor Member Posts: 347

I used the MOM, COH, Breakout, DH build to saboteur hooks, actually it worked nice and I even managed to use mettle of man. But I would say you need at least 2 COH to be effective.

• Michi
    Michi Member Posts: 120

Here the build I keep running as surv (it even gives you a 2nd objective/goal to reach)

MoM (obvious)

Overcome (get hit while killer carries other survs and sprint to your boon)

Coh (heal up)

Object of Obsession (use it to know where killer is and go in for a protection hit + after you got MoM to work and endured a protection hit + healed up again MoM will reveal your aura to the killer permanently which means Object makes you see the Killers aura permanently too + you get the Object speed bonus buff permanently)

A very fun build where you try to escape but also try to make this combo work

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

I've been running Overcome and CoH to take protection hit for my teammates, zooming away, then healing myself. It works very well.

• ReviloDBD
    ReviloDBD Member Posts: 597

lol I've been trying most of your guys' builds in this Thread, including one I made on my own with Iron Will instead of Breakout that works quite well..

But even after 15 matches I still haven't been able to get a SINGLE Successful Mettle of Man :(

It's Sooooo hard.. I even try to use toolbox to get hook right in front of them or body block..

I got really close ONE match, I was 1 hit away from triggering MoM but we won before I could..

Every match I either Escape before I can get it to Trigger, or I am the one that gets Tunneled/Facecamped and it doesn't do me any good at all lol.

• dictep
    dictep Member Posts: 1,333

Candles, saints images and pray a lot