We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Favourite parts of lore or lore discussion.

Options
TrappyBoi
TrappyBoi Member Posts: 17
I always enjoy the lore of dead by daylight and find it really interesting with awesome characters and stories so I invite you to discuss and talk about different parts of the lore.

Comments

• ThePeeje
    ThePeeje Member Posts: 70
    Options

sorry trappyboi, its a fine question but in the wrong section. This here be the Balance Feedback sub forum. You'd best be taking your questions to the Lore section.

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250
    Options

As mentioned above, best to place things where they belong. "Lore" subforum, for this one
    http://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/lore

That said, I've never really been into the lore :p The stories are pretty sad.

@PSfix If you have a moment =)

• TrappyBoi
    TrappyBoi Member Posts: 17
    Options
    @iAm_ZiNc yea I'm still trying to figure this forum stuff out how do I close this forum I opened a new one in lore section
  • Kimberlysghost
    Kimberlysghost Member Posts: 7
    Options
    I feel like there is so much lore to DBD we don't know and I'm itching to find out. 

I heard the game has "easter eggs" (which I adore) that point to certain story parts but I have yet to find them. Hopefully, someone does soon...

And a comic book would be a KILLER (pun intended) way to tell lore. IDW would be a great publisher for that.

Kim 😘
  • blenderman
    blenderman Member Posts: 10
    Options

One of the greates mysteries still unsolved in this game is the one of the golden toolboxes, right?

@Kimberlysghost said:
    I feel like there is so much lore to DBD we don't know and I'm itching to find out. 

I heard the game has "easter eggs" (which I adore) that point to certain story parts but I have yet to find them. Hopefully, someone does soon...

And a comic book would be a KILLER (pun intended) way to tell lore. IDW would be a great publisher for that.

Kim 😘

I'd even prefer just written text... even if it would be a lot of effort, a novel would get me quite HOOKED.

• hookedsparrow
    hookedsparrow Member Posts: 3
    Options

I will admit, because I'm a huge nerd for this kind of thing, the lore was a big draw for me into DbD. 8];; Cosmic horror and survival horror are both my jam soooo it was fate, whoops.

Personally I'd love to see a novel, a collection of short stories, ANYTHING that gave us some more insight into how the Entity trapped the killers, where the Entity came from, or more elaborate stories on the survivors. Or... even a mini spin-off game where you play as Benedict finding your way in the Entity's realm? I'd trip over my own feet to buy something like that. :U

• Boxohobo
    Boxohobo Member Posts: 50
    Options

I am 100% down for comics, novels and or animated(CGI not hand drawn) shorts.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    Killer backstory, I just love it how it goes from a relatively sane person to the machine we face today. 
  • Huntedfailure
    Huntedfailure Member Posts: 181
    edited June 2018
    Options

A comic would amazing it could be like an anthology telling different stories every issue this would also elaborate on the characters personality

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

I want to know more about The Entity. Can it be stopped in some way? Can this cosmic being from another realm be stopped in some way by the ordinary man? What are it's motives? How did it come to be? This malevolent creature is said to have been spotted beyond the walls of the trial. Watching as its servant proceeds to annihilate its food. I need to know more about it.
    (I think i am becoming like Detective Tapp.)