After a break I came back and here is my perspective

Hello guys. Since the Nemesis update, I have not been entering the game and I just start to enter the game like 1 week ago. During this 1 week time, I did play the game again and see the new things and etc... I wanted to share some of my perspectives because I think it is important to talk about them.

Note: When I left the game I was ranked 1 survivor and killer main.

So here are some notes about my perspective:

1- I really love the new killers like Nemesis, Pinhead, and Artist. I think they have some unique and cool playstyle(Especially the Artist). Also, I love their perks which are great for many killers and combos.

2- Boon Totems are really good for survivors but can be frustrating to the killers. However, it was a nice touch.

3- During my gameplay I really have a hard time against survivors while playing the killer. Most of the time the game punished me because I don't use perks like PGTW, Ruin, Corrupt and etc... which is something I am not happy about. However, as survivor side, I get quite easy matches and I get used to survivor faster and loop easier.

4- Racoon City map is massive and I think it is the most unbalanced map in the game. I can't imagine myself as a killer on that map. I barely found my way as a survivor on that map. The new Artist map is I think one of the nicest maps in my opinion.

5- Most of the survivors that I have been facing are quite experienced ones and give me hard times. Sadly I do not use perks like PGTW and etc... it ended me quite badly for that matches. Moreover, I saw quite hackers which do Lithe and Dead Hard nearly at the same time and nothing happened to them which makes me sad and I try to avoid killers for that

So I wanted your comments as well :)

Comments