Least And Most Toxic Survivors/Killers?

StarLost
StarLost Member Posts: 8,077
edited December 2021 in General Discussions

As in, which are the most likely to sulk, teabag or act the fool?

For killer, most toxic is almost certainly Bubba. Although Doctor somehow brings out my inner villain too.

Least toxic killer - I've found Artists, Myers and Demos to be pretty chill.

Survivors, most toxic is generally either Ash, Ace, Dwight, Steve or Nea. Nancy's get an honorable mention for their tendency to DC.

Least toxic, probably Jeff.

Post edited by StarLost on

Comments

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003

If we're talking about real toxicity (essentially holding the game hostage, flaming in endgame chat or sabotaging teammates), I would say Tricksters have been the worst so far, with Pigs being a close second. I can't even tell you the amount of times I've bled out from full bar on the ground with Trickster players.

The most normal Killers would probably be Cenobites and Ghostface(s) for me.

And for unsavory Survivors, Neas are definitely the worst, hands down. The bald Dwights can be a pain as well (when they're on my team).

The nicest Survivors have been Bills, Mikaelas and Jeffs! I especially like the Bills.

• StarLost

Pigs are so weird. I think it's the addons - which tend to oscillate between 'this is terrible', 'this is a nice QOL that should be basekit' and 'this is incredibly mean and frustrating to play against'. That, and having people still trying to enforce the daft 'boop' meme and getting salty when you don't play along.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,906
    edited December 2021

For killers the most toxic in my experience are Bubba, Blight, Trickster, and Nemesis. I would say Wraith more often than not is too.

The least toxic killers are Myers, Billy, Demo, Trapper, and Oni.

With survivors Neas are top of the list for most toxic. Ace, Steve, Yun Jin, and Claudettes in bright clothes are close runner ups.

Least toxic survivors are Dwight, Yui, Bill, Jeff, Jill, and Elodie.

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306

I have literally never met a nice Doctor.

I have, however, met many good lad Onis.

Aside from the obvious, Ash, Jeff and Tapp are always welcome sights for me.

And the majority of the goblin population is made up of Neas, Fengs and Nancies.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Most toxic killers: Bubba, Trickster, Nemesis, and Doctor

Least toxic killers: Ghostface, Pig, and Artist

Most toxic survivors: Nea, Meg, Dwight and David

Least toxic survivors: Jeff and Bill

• StarLost

Ash...I don't know what it is, but when I see them they either tend to be sulkers who'll literally try to play hide and seek for an hour because you got an early kill, hackers or DC the second they see me.

Neas, yeah. Fengs...sometimes.

I'm usually a nice Doctor, as long as nobody tests me.

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003

It's also strange with Pigs because they love to crouch on your body until you bleed out, but I've never been crouched on by a Ghostface and they can do it much better. Weird

• StarLost

Bills are a wildcard. They can be totally new or crazy monsters, really chill or utterly horrible. My missus and I have a bit of an in-joke regarding 'Russian Bills' - who tend to be the most poisonous players I've met in this game.

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306

Honestly? Just the entire cast of female survivors. I don't know why the goblins gravitate toward the girls (probably the better cosmetics), but if someone's gonna butt dance, it's 80% them.

And I don't even know why specifically Doctors-- I just have terrible luck with them. Them and Hags, but that's a whole other can of worms.

• StarLost

Hag is one of my 'nice' killers. Doctor...it really depends on my mood and what survivors are doing. He can be tooth-grindingly annoying when your shocks consistently fail to work thanks to validation.

I find Meg, Jill, Laurie, Elodie and a few other female avatars pretty decent.

Janes tend to be AFK a lot. Nancy tends to DC. Claudettes can be pretty toxic.

• Hannacia
    Hannacia Member Posts: 1,284
    edited December 2021

Most toxic survivors, Claudette, Nea, Ash, Pink shirted Ace, Feng with a beamer.

Nicest survivors.. hmm well Jeff and usually Dwights

Toxic Killers. Trickster, Doctor, Huntress, Bubba

Nice Killers Ghostface, Myers, Pig, Artist

Edit: Forgot Bubba...

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Leatherface players are so wholesome and the best DBD players. I want to have their babies, please and thank uwu.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

Ghostface is probably the most toxic Killer in the game due to his ability to tbag. The least toxic Killer would probably be between Oni, Demogorgon and Myers

The most toxic Survivor will always be Nea, while the least toxic Survivor is Jeff because he doesn't exist so he can't be toxic. Where are you guys finding all these toxic Steves? All Steves I get are chill and fun, but not always good at the game

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Most toxic killer: Huntress.

Least toxic killer: Demo.

Most toxic survivor: Ace.

Least toxic survivor: Jeff.

• RossyDelPalma
    RossyDelPalma Member Posts: 19

Most toxic: Ash and Blight

The least toxic: Cheryl and Plague

• Object
    Object Member Posts: 50

How could you measure what is "toxic" based on your killer preference? I guess I am toxic for playing my favourite killer and survivor. What a laugh

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

It's not that deep. It's based on your personal experience. How many toxic x do you go against compared to toxic y? The post is not generalizing.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,165

Fengs, Claudettes, Dwights, and Yun Jin are the most likely to work with the killer/sandbag teammates.

Neas, Steves, and Megs are most likely to try to bully the killer. On occasion a Feng that isn't being toxic to teammates is instead being toxic to the killer.

Wraiths and Tricksters are most likely to bodyblock survivor(s) in a corner for an entire match.

Bubba, Nemesis, and Wraith are most likely to facecamp. Wraith will spam wringing bell while facecamping until they see a survivor nearby.

Huntress, Ghostface, Wraith, Clown, Bubba, Nemesis and Trickster are most likely to BM last survivor they down for extended period of time. They'll slug the survivor while standing over their body repeatedly throwing things at them, teabagging, wringing bell, revving chainsaw, whipping them. Will do this until time is almost out on EGC or bleed out. This survivor didn't do anything to be considered toxic like teabag or click flashlight, the killer is just a sore winner.

Least toxic survivors: Zarina, Yui, Quentin, Bill - most likely to just be a good teammate and not purposely try to get under a killer's skin.

Least toxic killers: Trapper, Demo, Nurse, Blight - least likely to bodyblock a survivor for match or be sore winner at end, they will head back to hook when someone is rescued but they don't tend to face camp.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

Toxic killers tend to be Pig and Ghostface from my experience. A lot of tbagging, tunneling and hitting on hook.

Demo on the other hand is by far the least toxic killer. They're always fun to face and they tend to be nice.

Toxic survivors are almost always Neas or Claudettes, with Ace getting an honourable mention.

I tend to see both Jeff's and Leon's being really nice. Jane's, while not always directly nice, they usually meme around rather than tryhard which earns them a mention.

• StarLost

Leons tend to be adorable derpy puppies who'll teabag me, walk backwards into a trap and DC.

They can be toxic, but usually they are also pretty new which makes it funny.

• ClownHorn
    ClownHorn Member Posts: 8

I get hate simply for playing Twins lmao. I used to main Claudette. I also enjoy playing as Meg. It's a little silly that people do immediately assume things based on who you're playing to the point that it affects the game.

• StarLost

The nature of the human psychology is to notice patterns and form categories based on these patterns. It's probably evolutionary.

And yes, I get people who DC the second they see me playing Myers, Doctor or Pig.

• Percival_nxs
    Percival_nxs Member Posts: 193

survivors: Neas

Killers: Neas

The Entity: Neas