Player Improvement

I wanna know if any of you have made drastic improvements from the way you played from when you started to now, as well as, how you adapted your play style doing survivor or killer. For me, I'm a repeat Rank 1 Killer and Survivor now, but before as a baby Huntress using bitter murmer and unrelenting and swapping to haunted ground and overcharge once I gained an edge. Used to run nothing but silent speed perks as a beginner survivor, swapping quick and quiet and lightweight for self care and borrowed time, doing 180s with fake outs as opposed to throwing down every pallet I find.

Comments

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523

Oh yeah. 100%.

Granted I've been playing since the alpha, and at that point listening for generator progress was the cutting edge of killer pro-strat tech, so that's not really saying much. But even since then, I've started moonwalking and figured out which ways you should run tiles, and how to predict survivor movement 99% of the time.

And as survivor, I went from being a stereotypical Dwight to finding a mix of stealth and boldness where I lead killers on a chase for a bit before splitting off and losing them, thinking I'm just playing bold and not expecting me to try to lose them.