We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Similarities in Killers

Options
RagingCalm
RagingCalm Member Posts: 408
edited June 2018 in Lore

In all of the original Killers, they are taken by the Entity after doing something terrible. They also all have a terrible thing happen to them. The same is mostly true for licensed Killers, but I will ignore them because we do not know if they are 100% canon or not, and technically Pig and Tapp both die in the saw franchise, so that kinds of messes up continuity since according to the devs none of the Killers or Survivors are actually dead before being taken in to the Entity's realm.

Evan MacMillan's father becomes overtaken by a powerful illness, and can no longer contribute to the mine's success(the mine is their job, the miners are their workers). Evan becomes slowly infuriated since his father cannot do anything, and when he finally snaps, he kills hundreds of his workers by trapping them in the mine via exploding dynamite at locations to block the exits off with rubble. He also kills several friends of his father, then disappears, no on ever tying him to the crimes. His father is also found starved and abandoned, locked in the basement.

Philip Ojomo discovers that the cars he has been crushing for quite a while now as his job contain living people in them. As his boss who is responsible for this comes out to check on him, Philip breaks out into a rage, and he grabs a crowbar, attacking and killing his boss. He rips out his bosses spine, and then leaves, never seen again. The story is not clear as to wether or not he is tied to the crime, but it implies that the cameras are too crappy for face recognition to work.

Max Thompson Junior is locked up for several years by his parents, and is fed through a small hole in the wall. Once he manages to escape, he kills his parents and then kills every single farm animal on the property. The investigators only find the dead farm animals, but not Max Jr.'s parents. The story also implies that no one knows who killed them.

Intervention - Some of these get more complicated, as the tragic event they experience is very far away from the tragic stuff they do. Also, some of them do horrible things regularly, and then do something even more horrible, or in some cases roughly the same thing but slightly different(Like with Anna). Evan MacMillan also kind of counts as one the weird ones, but that will be explained in a few paragraphs. Overall it is just weird after this, as the wording is very confusing and you kind of have to already know about the lore to understand it. Sorry.

Sally Smithson has to work in a Psychiatric Ward for 2 decades, experiencing the worst things imaginable and then some, being abused both physically and mentally by the staff and patients. One day, images of purification enter her head. Doing what she simply feels as necessary, she chokes all 50 + patients and all of the staff working that night to death. When the morning staff arrive, Sally is seen rocking in a chair happily. The story kind of implies that no one knows how they died, but in the same sentence says they discovered they were choked to death. The story never says Sally was tied to the murders, but she probably was. They also get significantly longer, because there is much more important things that leaving them out would be too confusing. I just read the lore, I don't make it.

Anna(as a child, probably younger than 10) helpless watches her mother die right next to her after being impaled by an Elk's antlers. The Elk and Anna's mother die around the same time, Anna's mother singing a lullaby to calm Anna down. As Anna ages on her own, she eventually grows tired of hunting squirrels and rabbits, so moves on to wolves, bears, and other large animals. Then, when some hikers enter her forest, she discovers that her favorite thing to hunt is humans. However, she never kills the little girls because she craves the feeling of a loved one, or someone to act as a child of her own. Sadly though, the girls would always die of some force of nature, be it starvation, sickness or cold. Every time one of them died, Anna would become slightly more infuriated, until she eventually starts going out of her way to raid entire villages, killing everyone and kidnapping all the little girls, trying to make one survive. Eventually, when war breaks out, troops German soldiers are wandering through the forest, and Anna somehow manages to kill them all, despite their advanced training and weaponry, eliminating them one small group at a time. For unclear reasons, no one ever investigates the disappearances and murders.

Lisa Sherwood is kidnapped during a powerful storm, and taken to a cannibal village. Parts of her flesh are slowly ripped off for them to eat, but somehow, she survives. The wording here is strange, but using context clues and common knowledge, the story does imply that Lisa should not be able to survive this(It says that most people die within a few days, and common sense tells you that if you are eaten alive, you will die quickly unless tended to). Once she finally gets free by ripping her arm out of her manacles, exposing the bone, she scrawls some ritualistic drawings into the mud, and in response, feels a "dark hunger stir inside her," and she takes to killing and eating all of her kidnappers. Again, common sense tells us that she would need an outside force to manage to kill a bunch of people when you haven't eaten in days/weeks, and have had chunks of flesh carved off of you. The investigators think that a wild animal did all of the murders, so Lisa is never tied to it.

Intervention #2 - These last two Killers are quite different from the others, and will also be very long, as I have to almost quote to wiki in order for this to make any remote sense. Instead of trying to explain everything in the summary, I will just move it to it's own paragraph to make the flow of reading a bit smoother. Again, sorry.

Herman Carter was fascinated by and understanding of how the brain works since he was young. A year after high school, Herman was "fast-tracked" into a secret CIA program, and was tasked with extracting information. After he proved his skills with simple test subjects, they started giving him actual spies, and once he gained the trust of his employers, they let him open "Project Awakening," which he falsely described as experimental interrogation. {quick intervention - the wording in the bio contradicts itself, so I have to change the wording slightly to what I think it is supposed to say} A few months after Project Awakening was approved, no one would knock on Carter's door. For some amount of years, the program worked excellently and the CIA got the information they wanted. However, it was unknown what the spies were used for after they gave up their information. But, after those years of success, Herman stopped reporting back to the CIA. After a week of his silence, he was investigated. It was discovered that for the first few years, Herman would do personal experiments with the spies once they useless to the CIA. These experiments quickly turned into torture, until the week that he went silent. In that week, he had been experimenting with mind control, and was very close, but had to leave in a hurry. The story states that although the CIA obviously knew Herman was responsible for this, they simply kept it to themselves and no one else ever found out. The story also implies that Herman is never seen or heard from again.

(The first part here also makes no sense whatsoever, so I have to once again change it to what I think it is supposed to say)Kenneth "Jeffrey Hawk" Chase's mother almost died during childbirth, and finally did once Kenneth was a few years old. This created a rift between him and his father. With his father not wanting to have to assume full responsibility of the child so suddenly, his drinking habit grew, and his hate for Kenneth did too. Kenneth was verbally abused and neglected by his father, but despite that, Kenneth still became an excellent athlete, but avoided all team sports. What he lacked in intelligence, he made up for in brawn. Kenneth also became very fond of collecting feathers on the ground, and running them across his lips, keeping the ones that felt the best in a cigar box. One day while watching birds at the feeder(in his middle teens), he gets the idea to use some anesthetic from the doctor to catch one, and take a fresh feather. When he finally succeeds and is holding the bird in his hand, he feels a sudden "rush" - the excitement of having a life at his will. Although he intended to just take 1 feather and let the bird go, he instead chokes it to death, trying all the feathers but keeping only one, then disposes of the body and all the other "fake" feathers. Over a few years, he move on to killing raccoons and other medium sized animals for their paws and such. One day when Kenneth is 22 years old, a young man mysteriously disappears. A few months later, as Kenneth is coming home from work, he sees his father coming out of the crawl space with his collection of feathers, paws, and a man's finger. Kenneth immediately runs as far as he can, quickly losing his drunken father. He changes his name to Jeffrey Hawk, and joins a traveling circus. Jeffrey also dons a new personality, that of a helpful and cheerful person. However, over that decade, he grew into bad habits of drugs, smoking, drinking and more. Eventually, even those things bore him, and he quickly falls back into his old new love. He gets ahold of some anesthetic, and quickly starts making people disappear, starting a new collection of fingers. But over the years/decades, he started becoming sloppy with his "work." He also stopped taking off the Clown Costume that he used to lure in his victims. He felt that he was the clown. One night, as he is trying to outsleep his drunkenness, a young lady that he had tied up escapes and calls for help. He wakes up to the circus crew trying to get into his caravan, and promptly whips his horse, riding off quickly into the sunrise. He becomes a nomadic killer of sorts, only staying in one spot for a short while, using his clown outfit to lure in his victims. After a while, however, he leaves the normal roads, and crosses through a thick veil of mist. He does not know where he is, but feels more at home than he ever has. "he set up camp and waited for his first visitor."

It should also be noted that Kate Denson's arrival into the Entity's realm is different than all other survivors - the Entity physically grabs her with it's claws, while she is in the normal/real word, after she starts playing a random song that she has never heard or played before(she specifically also gets the feeling that she is compelled to complete the song). All other survivors just get lost then wake up next to a campfire. I think that the lore directors are either trying to be more clear with the lore, or they are telling us that there is more than just 1 way to become a Killer/Survivor.

[If you are reading this right now, I will update this section here with a few more paragraphs actually explaining similarities and differences. Please understand that this takes me a lot of time. If you want to always be notified when it is updated, just follow it. I will post a comment for every time I change it. Currently I am eating a 3 hour late lunch and then will play some DbD before sitting back down for more typing.]

Well, you finally made it(unless you just skimmed through in under a minute)! That was a lot of typing for me, and a lot of reading for you. I just took over 2 hours of wiki browsing and typing and fixing issues with my keyboard to get this together, and then over another hour and a half of fixing issues and retyping half of the whole thing. I definitely still plan to update it with other differences and similarities between Killers, as well as fixing up the format and fixing any mistakes that are still left.
With that being said, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE upvote/awesome this, and most importantly, put some sort of comment, anything, so that others can see. Not just for my bragging rights and justifying spending 3.5+ hours on this, but also because 487 people reading this can add more to it and correct more stuff than just me and 3 other people.

Post edited by RagingCalm on

Comments

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

Correction: 487 people having looked at it, then went away again because it's a huge wall of text no one is going to bother actually reading. Ever heard of paragraphs?

• RagingCalm
    Options

@DocOctober it is split up in paragraphs, but... unluckily for me all the paragraphs go to the far end of the line making it look like just a block of text. meaning I have to go in and make this even more of a wall, but less of a block by adding in a line space between every single separate topic... I'M TIRED!!!

• DocOctober
    Options

@RagingCalm said:
    @DocOctober it is split up in paragraphs, but... unluckily for me all the paragraphs go to the far end of the line making it look like just a block of text. meaning I have to go in and make this even more of a wall, but less of a block by adding in a line space between every single separate topic... I'M TIRED!!!

I do understand that, but that's just how it is. Without proper paragraphs, most people won't read a long text.

• RagingCalm
    Options

@DocOctober well, this is the DbD lore section to be fair. I think it is a meme now that DbD lore is so inconsistent and vague, I think most people here are expecting/wanting a read to counter Stephen King's IT.

• DocOctober
    edited June 2018
    Options

Also, you got quite some things wrong. Not to be rude, but your reading comprehension is a bit lacking:

Archie MacMillan didn't die of old age, but was most likely murdered by his son Evan, there are strong hints to that in the lore. Archie was first and foremost a business man, who disposed of things that weren't worth their weight so-to-speak, be that something material or a person. Evan idolised his father and the way he managed the family estate, so it's likely that Evan executed this same cold, cruel logic towards his father when Archie's mental health degraded so much that he couldn't fend for himself anymore, making him useless.

Max was indeed given a name, not in the lore, but in the Artbook.

Sally worked at the Asylum for 2 DECADES, not years, meaning she worked there for 20 years before she snapped. She also didn't choke just 50 patients. The lore states that the stuff found OVER 50 dead patients. Saying that she was never tied to the murders is also wrong. All the lore states is that only she knows how exactly she killed them. That she did kill them was out of the question. The asylum also didn't just randomly catch fire, it was set ablaze.

Anna doesn't turn from hunting animals to hunting humans. She regards humans as prey, just like she does squirrels, bears, deer and whatever else lives in the Red Forest. She never learnt to make a distinction between animals and humans, they are equal in her mind.

"Oh yeah, Anna also feels some force make her want to raid an innocent village(She does not normally do this), so she does that." That statement is also incorrect.

Anna raids villages in search of little girls to kidnap and take into the forest with her. She does that because she craves the closeness of a loved one and to have a child on her own: basically, she has a very strong mother instinct, probably due to how her mother died when she was still very young.

As for Lisa: what happens is not even called a crime, since they believe that it was some kind of animal that devoured the shack's inhabitants. They didn't connect it to a human being, if you could still call her that at the time, so of course she doesn't get framed. No framing where there's no crime. They likely believe that her body was taken by that unknown beast, hence why they didn't find it.

They also don't say that it was outright impossible for her to survive, they just say that it was unlikely. Unlikely =/= impossible.

The CIA did not know that Herman was bizarrely and horrifically torturing the patients and prisoners at the institute instead of actually interrogating them, since he disguised it to them as "experimental interrogation" and the CIA didn't bother to check up on him (as much can be deduced from the phrase "Carter shouldered this new role - Project Awakening took form, and on paper Carter described it as "experimental interrogation". It was approved and over a few months, nobody knocked on his door.").

I also don't think that he killed them by accident, but rather on purpose. His lore suggests that he found satisfaction in first torturing, then killing people.

The Clown's mother died during childbirth, not just when he was very young (which would imply him being a child). His father became an alcoholic due to this, somewhat blaming his son for her death.

Since the Trapper didn't experience a tragic event as such as it was him who murdered his father, I wouldn't draw a connection to the Clown there. The Clown also doesn't have a tragic event either. His mother died long before he could even understand something like that.

The Clown's father also wasn't abusive towards Kenneth, but rather pretty much ignored him, both leading almost separate lives by the time he went to school.

The next part is the best example of you not reading things properly. You say that Kenneth was still a child, but probably in high school when he killed the young man. However, the lore actually provides us with his exact age: 22. (1932 is when he's born, 1954 is when he killed the young man).

The conclusion you draw, that people usually never know a Killer's connection to a crime is wrong in most cases anyways as I've pointed out. You can't connect someone to a crime if you don't know that the crime exists in the first place.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of trying to show similarities and differences in the Killers' lores. But you should really try and read things thoroughly and properly in the future, otherwise any conclusions you draw are probably false.

Post edited by DocOctober on
  • ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177
    Options

U 2 R My kind of people.

• RagingCalm
    edited June 2018
    Options

@DocOctober In response to your message, I do realize I made mistakes, hence why one of the final paragraphs is my apologizing for any mistakes, and saying I will clear them up. I also tell that I did that at midnight, so I was very tired. In addition, I only looked through the wiki in the initial development of this post. I do not have the artbook, or anything else. I just looked at all the original characters' bios.

Most of what you point out, however, is slightly wrong/just misunderstood. I read every bio word for word, and then summarized the stuff I felt was important enough to put in. If you would like, I will respond to every point you make, apologizing for things I did get wrong, and clearing up things where you probably just misread the OP. I won't do it right now unless you request it, because I am trying to farm iridescent shards and bloddpoints and correct the mistakes I made at the moment :)

No hard feelings, but I spent so much time on that and although I know you have good intentions, the comment came off as slightly rude, even with your last paragraph.

• DocOctober
    Options

@RagingCalm said:
    @DocOctober In response to your message, I do realize I made mistakes, hence why one of the final paragraphs is my apologizing for any mistakes, and saying I will clear them up. I also tell that I did that at midnight, so I was very tired. In addition, I only looked through the wiki in the initial development of this post. I do not have the artbook, or anything else. I just looked at all the original characters' bios.

Most of what you point out, however, is slightly wrong/just misunderstood. I read every bio word for word, and then summarized the stuff I felt was important enough to put in. If you would like, I will respond to every point you make, apologizing for things I did get wrong, and clearing up things where you probably just misread the OP. I won't do it right now unless you request it, because I am trying to farm iridescent shards and bloddpoints and correct the mistakes I made at the moment :)

No hard feelings, but I spent so much time on that and although I know you have good intentions, the comment came off as slightly rude, even with your last paragraph.

I maintain the Wiki and know most of the lore by heart. I doubt I made any mistake. If you think I misinterpreted something you wrote, then that's likely due to you not getting the message across clearly enough.

• RagingCalm
    edited June 2018
    Options

@DocOctober just updated it. Fixed all miscommunications and errors on my part, and added interventions for when stuff gets weird.
    Also sorry if I came off as rude, now that I looked it over I did make lots of mistakes. Another thing however is that the wording on this stuff is hard to understand, and I don't think it is you, just the lore directors don't do a good job with long writings haha.
    Please do continue to make corrections, and if you feel like I am still wrong about anything, then maybe we should just sort it out elsewhere, because I intend for the comment section of this post to be people alerting me to other similarities I overlooked, not just back and forth arguing of wether or not Lisa should be able to survive her flesh being carved off of her body.

• DocOctober
    Options

@DocOctober just updated it. Fixed all miscommunications and errors on my part, and added interventions for when stuff gets weird.
    Also sorry if I came off as rude, now that I looked it over I did make lots of mistakes. Another thing however is that the wording on this stuff is hard to understand, and I don't think it is you, just the lore directors don't do a good job with long writings haha.
    Please do continue to make corrections, and if you feel like I am still wrong about anything, then maybe we should just sort it out elsewhere, because I intend for the comment section of this post to be people alerting me to other similarities I overlooked, not just back and forth arguing of wether or not Lisa should be able to survive her flesh being carved off of her body.

The wording is not that hard to understand, you simply keep misinterpreting it.

You already made a mistake again. The lore is "Kenneth was born by a difficult labour WHICH his mother would NOT survive."

Clearly, she does NOT survive the labour, meaning she dies during Kenneth's birth as birth happens right AFTER the labour is concluded.

I do not understand how you can misunderstand that as her surviving the labour and only dying a few years later when Kenneth's still young, THAT does not make any sense.
  • DocOctober
    Options

I've now read through your updated post and I have to tell you outright: STOP interpreting the lore, because you're doing it all wrong for whatever reason. You keep on misinterpreting and making up stuff that is NOT in the lore and outright ignoring stuff that IS in the lore.

Your little interjections "I changed it to what I think it's supposed to say" are mostly wrong. The problem is not the lore, it's you. You do not have a good textual comprehension ability, sorry.

I really don't try to be mean, but it pains me to read how wrong someone can interpret the lore in Dead by Daylight. I've showed where you made mistakes, yet you keep on making more and more with every edit and addition to your original thread, sometimes you even ignored my corrections or even misinterpreted them as well.

That is not acceptable with the premise of your thread. You cannot draw any conclusion or show any similarities, if you either make them up or misunderstand them.

• DocOctober
    Options

Trapper: Evan MacMillan's father becomes overtaken by a powerful illness, and can no longer contribute to the mine's success. Evan becomes slowly infuriated since his father cannot do anything, and when he finally snaps, he kills hundreds of his workers by trapping them in the mine via exploding dynamite at locations to block the exits off with rubble. He also kills several friends of his father, then disappears, [...]

Archie MacMillan's mental health started degrading in later years, this is usually triggered by old age. It's a condition, not an illness, which is a hugely false interpretation on your part of my earlier correction. It also didn't prevent him mainly from contributing to the mine's success, but rather his ability to personally oversee things and visit the mine. That's something quite different.

Evan didn't become infuriated, he simply started seeing his mentally degraded father as dead weight, that had to be cut loose, applying the same cold, harsh logic as his father always had shown. He also didn't kill his father friends, we don't even know if his father had any. His father was simply known as a hospitable, neighbourly man, that's it. The MacMillan neighbours that disappeared could just as well have been strangers to them that just happened to be their neighbours, nowhere does it state any friendships.

Wraith: [...]The story is not clear as to wether or not he is tied to the crime, but it implies that the cameras are too crappy for face recognition to work.

Once again a completely made up interpretation. All the lore says, is that the cameras cut out, meaning they stopped recording at some point. NOWHERE does it say anything about a failed face recognition.

[...]Overall it is just weird after this, as the wording is very confusing [...]

The wording is not confusing, you're simply bad at understanding text.

Nurse: [...]The story kind of implies that no one knows how they died, but in the same sentence says they discovered they were choked to death. [...]

The story implies that they don't know the exact way all patients have died, they only suspect some having been choked due to marks on their necks.

Hag: [...] The wording here is strange, but using context clues and common knowledge, the story does imply that Lisa should not be able to survive this [...] The investigators think that a wild animal did all of the murders, so Lisa is never tied to it.

That is once again you making up things. All the lore says is that it is UNLIKELY for her to have survived the ordeal. UNLIKELY does NOT mean IMPOSSIBLE as you keep on trying to imply.

And as I've said before, there is NO crime in this scenario, as NEVER does anyone even think of it as one. Assuming that there's somehow a crime, but Lisa never got tied to it, is wrong.

Doctor: [...] {quick intervention - the wording in the bio contradicts itself, so I have to change the wording slightly to what I think it is supposed to say} [...] A few months after Project Awakening was approved, no one would knock on Carter's door. For some amount of years, the program worked excellently and the CIA got the information they wanted. However, it was unknown what the spies were used for after they gave up their information. But, after those years of success, Herman stopped reporting back to the CIA. After a week of his silence, he was investigated. It was discovered that for the first few years, Herman would do personal experiments with the spies once they useless to the CIA. These experiments quickly turned into torture, until the week that he went silent. In that week, he had been experimenting with mind control, and was very close, but had to leave in a hurry. The story states that although the CIA obviously knew Herman was responsible for this, they simply kept it to themselves and no one else ever found out. The story also implies that Herman is never seen or heard from again.

Once again you make things up because YOU didn't understand the text. There's no doubt about the text, it is quite clear on what it means.

The lore says "FOR a few months". Meaning that they did knock on his door after a few months. They discovered his crime within months, not years as you once again completely made up by misunderstanding the text. All that follows after that initial assumption of yours is made up and wrong. You keep making claims of durations that did not happen in the text. You keep on rambling about a "week the Doctor didn't report back". That's wrong, it was the entire institute going silent, not just the Doctor.

Clown: Kenneth "Jeffrey Hawk" Chase's mother almost died during childbirth, and finally did once Kenneth was a few years old. This created a rift between him and his father. With his father not wanting to have to assume full responsibility of the child so suddenly, his drinking habit grew, and his hate for Kenneth did too. Kenneth was verbally abused and neglected by his father, [...] Kenneth immediately runs as far as he can, quickly losing his drunken father. He changes his name to Jeffrey Hawk, and joins a traveling circus. Jeffrey also dons a new personality, that of a helpful and cheerful person. However, over that decade, he grew into bad habits of drugs, smoking, drinking and more. Eventually, even those things bore him, and he quickly falls back into his old new love. He gets ahold of some anesthetic, and quickly starts making people disappear, starting a new collection of fingers. But over the years/decades, he started becoming sloppy with his "work." He also stopped taking off the Clown Costume that he used to lure in his victims. He felt that he was the clown. One night, as he is trying to outsleep his drunkenness, a young lady that he had tied up escapes and calls for help. He wakes up to the circus crew trying to get into his caravan, and promptly whips his horse, riding off quickly into the sunrise. He becomes a nomadic killer of sorts, only staying in one spot for a short while, using his clown outfit to lure in his victims. After a while, however, he leaves the normal roads, and crosses through a thick veil of mist. He does not know where he is, but feels more at home than he ever has. "he set up camp and waited for his first visitor."

The lore makes very much sense: again, just bad at understanding it.

As I said below, childbirth is the result/conclusion of a labour. The lore CLEARLY states that the mother did NOT survive that labour. She died during or shortly after giving birth to Kenneth, not years later when he was a young child, she was already long dead then.

Kenneth was indeed ignored/neglected by his father, but nowhere does it state that he was verbally abused, once again something you made up. You also later imply that he outran his father, yet, the lore never says anything about Kenneth running away or his father running after him. All he did was turn on his heels and leave his home for good.

The next error is a chronological one: he FIRST joined the circus, THEN eventually took on the name of Jeffrey Hawk.

You also keep adding flavour texts that do not exist in the lore, like that sunrise he rides off to.

In short: stop it right now. It's really nice that you're trying to understand the lore and trying to show similarities, but you're making an awful job of it simply because of your inability to understand text.

I know this is mean now and probably rude, but I cannot let this stand, simply because it's SO wrong and unacceptable. If you were an editor on the Wiki and had tried to interpret the lore in this way, I would have honestly had no choice, but to ban you from the Wiki for adding false information to articles, sorry.

• Schulz_The_Ugly
    Schulz_The_Ugly Member Posts: 61
    Options

@DocOctober said:
    Correction: 487 people having looked at it, then went away again because it's a huge wall of text no one is going to bother actually reading. Ever heard of paragraphs?

go away troll! SHOO SHOO

• DocOctober
    Options

@Schulz_The_Ugly said:

@DocOctober said:

go away troll! SHOO SHOO

Asking for paragraphs to be added to a wall of text in order to enhance the legibility of it, is trolling these days?

You're truly a sad individual.

• Schulz_The_Ugly
    Options

@DocOctober said:

@Schulz_The_Ugly said:

@DocOctober said:

go away troll! SHOO SHOO

Asking for paragraphs to be added to a wall of text in order to enhance the legibility of it, is trolling these days?

YES go aWAY shoo shoo, i banish you to Freedy's sexi room of pleasures!

• DocOctober
    Options

@Schulz_The_Ugly said:

@DocOctober said:

@Schulz_The_Ugly said:

@DocOctober said:

go away troll! SHOO SHOO

I guess you can't be helped then.

• Schulz_The_Ugly
    Options

@DocOctober said:

@Schulz_The_Ugly said:

@DocOctober said:

@Schulz_The_Ugly said:

@DocOctober said:

go away troll! SHOO SHOO

I guess you can't be helped then.

at least not from a Doc with barbed wired </3

ahh just messing with you man, take care