If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Average employee response time

Options
eliasmateescu
eliasmateescu Member Posts: 6

I put a question of me losing lots of levels and not getting my bp i spent back,5 days ago.:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/29658/levels-back/p1?new=1 (link if you wanna support me or smth )
So, I was wondering. What's the average time to wait for someone to answer my question for god sake ?

Comments

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

This is posted in the wrong subforum. If you put it in bug reports, you probably have a better chance of getting a response.

• eliasmateescu
    Options

ShrimpTwiggs, this post isn't in the wrong subforum. I just wanted to see how much does it take for dbd to answer to a bug report.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@eliasmateescu said:
    ShrimpTwiggs, this post isn't in the wrong subforum. I just wanted to see how much does it take for dbd to answer to a bug report.

You're going to wait awhile then till a mod either moves it or responds to it since they'll answer bug reports in the correct forum 1st. Also why basically try and troll to get a response instead of doing it properly so it gets addressed quicker.

• eliasmateescu
    edited November 2018
    Options

@powerbats said:

@eliasmateescu said:

You're going to wait awhile then till a mod either moves it or responds to it since they'll answer bug reports in the correct forum 1st. Also why basically try and troll to get a response instead of doing it properly so it gets addressed quicker.

I didn't troll at all, I just want blood points back.Didn't I ask correctly?

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@eliasmateescu said:

@powerbats said:

@eliasmateescu said:

@eliasmateescu said:

This would seem to suggest otherwise, you know it's not the correct forum yet still post it here. Bug reports belong in the bug report forum as you're well aware.

If you want a response then post it where it belongs otherwise they'll continue to answer bug reports in the correct forum before yours.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    Submit a ticket at support.deadbydaylight.com and tell them your problem, they usually reply pretty quickly.
  • eliasmateescu
    Options

@powerbats said:

@eliasmateescu said:

@powerbats said:

@eliasmateescu said:

@eliasmateescu said:

This would seem to suggest otherwise, you know it's not the correct forum yet still post it here. Bug reports belong in the bug report forum as you're well aware.

If you want a response then post it where it belongs otherwise they'll continue to answer bug reports in the correct forum before yours.

dude you are sincerely dumb. the dumbest guy I've ever seen, I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH IT TAKES FOR A EMPLOYEE TO ANSWER TO A QUESTION. THATS IT

This discussion has been closed.