How can I have street meg?

Options

read title. My friend has it but he doesnt remember how he got it and I would really like to have it, the thing is I don't know how could someone tell me?

Comments

• Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 331
    Options
    Obtainable only by using a game code, that you can buy somewhere or receive from someone who owns it. 
  • Rothul
    Rothul Member Posts: 72
    Options

awww. What's the lowest price? Do you know? Or does someone still have a code? Like street meg is awesome but i'm poor ;/

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

@Rothul said:
    awww. What's the lowest price? Do you know? Or does someone still have a code? Like street meg is awesome but i'm poor ;/

you could get the code from a dev, if you happen to be extremely lucky...
    otherwise, these "ultra rare cosmetic items" from DbD are veeeery expensive. i think golden feng is around 200$ or something like that?

• Rothul
    Options

aww shoot. Thanks anyway, and no, 99% no devs gonna give me a code xd

• Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    Options
    200$ for a skin??? geez, I knew bhvr had gotten greedy, but didn't realize just how bad.
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    Avariku said:
    200$ for a skin??? geez, I knew bhvr had gotten greedy, but didn't realize just how bad.
    They don't sell them at that price.
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options
    Git gud
  • PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899
    Options

@Avariku said:

BHVR doesn't sell Street Meg or Science fair Claudette. They give those only on giveaways. I haven't seen them do it myself but so I've heard. (If anyone has any knowledge where and when they do these giveaways I would very much like to know.)

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I did a random giveaway on forums just some days ago. But then that's all I had. I'll do more in future if I acquire more codes. 
  • Rothul
    Options

awww. I've been trying to get street meg for months now only because of the pants. I was checking the forum every day to see if someone was gonna give some, but i guess i wasnt fast enough :'(

• Rothul
    Options

That was nice for you to give these codes tho, i'm not lucky enough for someone to do it for me xd. That's generous. I've checked on ebay and it costs like 70, too pour to buy that

• Rothul
    Options

nice of you***

• Rothul
    Options

Look at this. That's why I want street meg's pants. :'( Also science claudette is nice too, but if I had to choose I would definitely take street meg.

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Are there any fir killers because I don't mind paying for cells to get the badass bird look for the huntress but if theres any cooler that's a code id love to get it one day if its on consol
  • Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,413
    Options

They were originally given away at PAX, but these days, there's no way to legitimately get one. Very rarely they're given away.

I wouldn't recommend buying one as there's no way to guarantee that they're legitimate, and we won't be able to help you if it turns out to be a scam.

• Rothul
    Options

yeah I know. But those are the only 2 skins I really like in the game tbh since her pants would fit perfectly with my head and t-shirt. That's crazy how just a color could change everything.

• Rothul
    Options

thanks for your answer tho.

• Rothul
    Options

Okay thanks!

• Scourge
    Scourge Member Posts: 145
    Options
    Mister_xD said:

@Rothul said:

you could get the code from a dev, if you happen to be extremely lucky...
    otherwise, these "ultra rare cosmetic items" from DbD are veeeery expensive. i think golden feng is around 200$ or something like that?

Way to less Golden Feng is the most expensive with 800$!(geezes christ think about the PC you could build with that money) street meg is on of the normal price codes. I have one myself and brought it for 60$ from a guy names Mikasa he still has one i believe but i don’t know his current price. He already interacted with some community figures like Hybrid Panda or NoOb3 and sold codes to them. He is probably your safest bet.
  • Rothul
    Options

Okay thanks