Killer shack change

Options
hMM
hMM Member Posts: 121

There should be a 4th entrance to the killer shack. it would significantly reduce the amount of infinite that is being done in such a small and simple building.

i haven't thought of this for more than a minute and i don't know if it's a good idea. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

There's actually quite the room for mindgames in the shack
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GZMT2DF25w
    You just gotta exploit the few moments where the survivors have to make a choice. Tho it can prove difficult against great players and is, indeed, a super good juke spot.
    My advice is pretty simply :
    Play like if the pallet didn't even exist. Worst case you get stunned, but you'll get it out of the way ASAP.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

I never saw the shack as anything close to an infinite loop. Its perfect for mind games. I personally love getting someone in the shack because to me, its one of the few places on the map where I can control the action as compared to the survivor. It forces them with options to make and you can force them to choose the option you want.

• andrewbh2003
    andrewbh2003 Member Posts: 7
    Options

the shack can be annoying but the loop is definitely doable it is bad on autohaven maps where there is the shack window+other windows and pallets near eachother but its annoying at best provided you know mind games

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Options
    Honestly, the worst part about the shack is Survivors can see the stain through the walls, which makes mindgaming near impossible.

I'm not even talking about looking through the cracks in the walls, the stain literally shines through walls for some ######### reason.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Tzeentchling9 said:
    Honestly, the worst part about the shack is Survivors can see the stain through the walls, which makes mindgaming near impossible.

I'm not even talking about looking through the cracks in the walls, the stain literally shines through walls for some [BAD WORD] reason.

The stain shines through solid walls too and the light even bens around corners, yes I am serious

This discussion has been closed.