Fat Survivor Thread

Options

My hand was forced since day one to be a killer main. Why might you ask? Because if I am going to be a survivor... I need to feel like the actual survivor is as close of a replica to myself as I can get. I'm the same way in other games, if I play a human character, I need to relate somehow.

So with that said I think it's time we have fat survivors.

Below is a list of fat survivors I feel would be suitable for the DBD universe.

Bluto from Animal House
Walter Sobchik from Big Lebowski
Chunk from Goonies
Bob from Fight Club
Chubby from Teen Wolf
Fat Boys from the disorderlies
Uncle Buck
Dynamo from the running man
House from police academy
Tommy Boy
The kid from bad santa

Perk Ideas

Fat Fury - When sliding over a pallet, 10% chance to break the pallet causing fat fury. For the next 30 seconds, you run normal speed and can crash into enemy killers to stun them. Only usable every 3 minutes.

Pizza Time - While remaining still for 5 seconds, grunts and groans cannot be heard. Activating this ability allows you to snack on left over pizza. Increasing your action speed 4% per use. Up to 5 uses per game, only usable when injured. 60 second cooldown.

He did it - Since you cannot fit in lockers, you can point others out at half speed.

Comments

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    Options
    There was also that fat victim in Friday the 13th part V....the one who gets axed by the other kid.

He could throw a candy wrapper on the ground for the killer to slip on.

ALso, maybe a perk that soaks an extra hit due to have an excess of fat tissue. Killers have to swing extra hard to get to the vitals.
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options

Thank you for reminding me about the Disorderlies. That takes me back.

• Homeslice
    Homeslice Member Posts: 36
    Options

@Attackfrog said:
    There was also that fat victim in Friday the 13th part V....the one who gets axed by the other kid.

He could throw a candy wrapper on the ground for the killer to slip on.

ALso, maybe a perk that soaks an extra hit due to have an excess of fat tissue. Killers have to swing extra hard to get to the vitals.

Correction: It's FLUFF tissue. Not fat tissue.

• HuN7r3sS
    HuN7r3sS Member Posts: 211
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Play as Eric Lachappa on F13, also a perk called thick skinned would be nice, so you go down in 3 hits instead of two
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

He did it+bond - Dwight's worst nightmare

• Homeslice
    Options

@Khalednazari said:
    We can have XXL lockers ingame. Size don't matter. So even Killers can hide in lockers 

If they are XXL lockers then two normal sized survivors could fit in.

• Mindglow
    Mindglow Member Posts: 11
    Options
    Perk idea: Hard To Kidnap
    - Can't be picked up by the Killer in the dying state.

Basically can only be killed by tombstone Myers or moris. ;) 
  • Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

Takes 3 hits but is at 90% speed lul.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    SenzuDuck said:

More like 75% but cannot be picked up by the Killer.
  • Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 984
    Options
    Cacoon:

When you are left on the ground, you can wrap yourself in a thick cacoon of empty doritos bags, and sustain yourself with the air within. After 45 seconds, you will emerge as a legacy Meg with sprint burst, self care, decisive strike, and borrowed time.
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    Cetren said:
    Gremlin:

When you are left on the ground, you can wrap yourself in a thick cacoon of empty doritos bags, and sustain yourself with the air within. After 45 seconds, you will emerge as a prestige Feng with sprint burst, self care, decisive strike, and borrowed time.

"Nerf this!" -Feng Min
    Fixed this.
  • ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838
    Options

I couldn't read past the first perk, I'm in tears laughing.

• Radiant
    Radiant Member Posts: 187
    Options
    Runs slower but needs 3 hit to go down 
  • Homeslice
    Options

@Cetren said:
    Cacoon:

When you are left on the ground, you can wrap yourself in a thick cacoon of empty doritos bags, and sustain yourself with the air within. After 45 seconds, you will emerge as a legacy Meg with sprint burst, self care, decisive strike, and borrowed time.

Cool ranch or nacho doritos?

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Options

@Homeslice said:

My hand was forced since day one to be a killer main. Why might you ask? Because if I am going to be a survivor... I need to feel like the actual survivor is as close of a replica to myself as I can get. I'm the same way in other games, if I play a human character, I need to relate somehow.

Bluto from Animal House
    Chunk from Goonies
    Bob from Fight Club
    Chubby from Teen Wolf
    Uncle Buck
    Tommy Boy
    The kid from bad santa

Perk Ideas

Fat Fury - When sliding over a pallet, 10% chance to break the pallet causing fat fury. For the next 30 seconds, you run normal speed and can crash into enemy killers to stun them. Only usable every 3 minutes.

Pizza Time - While remaining still for 5 seconds, grunts and groans cannot be heard. Activating this ability allows you to snack on left over pizza. Increasing your action speed 4% per use. Up to 5 uses per game, only usable when injured. 60 second cooldown.

He did it - Since you cannot fit in lockers, you can point others out at half speed.

• Homeslice
    Options

Lmao

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I would love to see a chubster survivor.. They could have special stats too like it takes one extra hit to put them in the downed state, chainsaws have a 10% chance to get stuck in flab requiring a restart of chainsaw and only counts as a M1 hit and the tubby survivor gets a 30% speed penalty at all times.. It could be like tanking in a mmo haha
  • Homeslice
    Options

@CornChip said:
    I would love to see a chubster survivor.. They could have special stats too like it takes one extra hit to put them in the downed state, chainsaws have a 10% chance to get stuck in flab requiring a restart of chainsaw and only counts as a M1 hit and the tubby survivor gets a 30% speed penalty at all times.. It could be like tanking in a mmo haha

We already have chubster killer. It just seems like we should have one.

• Tre_G4Fx
    Tre_G4Fx Member Posts: 7
    Options
    Perk- Dying Wish: Your actions are 5/7/9% slower. If you die as an obsession grant allies 5/7/9% action speed for the remainder of the trial.
    Increases chance you will be obsession.
  • Homeslice
    Options

@Tre_G4Fx said:
    Perk- Dying Wish: Your actions are 5/7/9% slower. If you die as an obsession grant allies 5/7/9% action speed for the remainder of the trial.
    Increases chance you will be obsession.

I can see this going real well. "oh fatty is hooked... leave him!"

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340
    Options
    We can have XXL lockers ingame. Size don't matter. So even Killers can hide in lockers 

Trapper can't wait for this ❤️❤️❤️ 
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

Did someone say....DAVID KING

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

@Cetren said:
    Cacoon:

the miracle of life

• SolarFoxVB
    SolarFoxVB Member Posts: 90
    Options

Maybe the survivor could fall off of the hook at the end of each stage, pulling the hook down with them, therefore sabotaging the hook as well.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options
    SenzuDuck said:

More like 75% but cannot be picked up by the Killer.

Rather then not being picked up...... how bout increases the pick up time and decreases the walk speed while being carried? 
  • Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    edited November 2018
    Options
    When you’re in a realm; constantly being chased, running nonstop, and the entity can literally change you to its will- a fat survivor just wouldn’t make any sense, and most likely be a meme amongst the community for having a huge hitbox. 
    My point is I don’t get the point of a so called heavy survivor, purely because it wouldn’t make any sense from a mechanical side; if you get my gist. Perhaps, in the descriptions, one of those people were fat. But you’re going in a completely different directions from survivors being purely skins to disadvantages.
    Not to say I have anything against this idea; but this makes absolutely no sense and most likely will be laughed upon- if you get what I’m saying.
  • Cetren
    Options
    Homeslice said:

@Cetren said:
    Cacoon:

Cool ranch or nacho doritos?

Cool ranch, obviously.
  • Rebel_Raven
    Options

@Watery said:
    When you’re in a realm; constantly being chased, running nonstop, and the entity can literally change you to its will- a fat survivor just wouldn’t make any sense, and most likely be a meme amongst the community for having a huge hitbox. 
    My point is I don’t get the point of a so called heavy survivor, purely because it wouldn’t make any sense from a mechanical side; if you get my gist. Perhaps, in the descriptions, one of those people were fat. But you’re going in a completely different directions from survivors being purely skins to disadvantages.
    Not to say I have anything against this idea; but this makes absolutely no sense and most likely will be laughed upon- if you get what I’m saying.

Then how do you explain the Clown?

• Watery
    edited November 2018
    Options

@Watery said:

There’s a difference between a killer who is supposed to be large, and a survivor, who is supposed to be small.
    EDIT: I don’t see why you’re making a killer comparison to a survivor. Doesn’t make sense to me.
  • Rebel_Raven
    Options

@Watery said:
    Rebel_Raven said:

@Watery said:

There’s a difference between a killer who is supposed to be large, and a survivor, who is supposed to be small.
    EDIT: I don’t see why you’re making a killer comparison to a survivor. Doesn’t make sense to me.

The Clown is so fat he's the reason we have jiggle physics. He's constantly on the move and is about as athletic as any survivor minus pallet vaults.
    Considering all that, by your logic, he should be rail thin like the survivors.

If the clown can be fat from trial to trial, so can a survivor!

• Watery
    Options

@Watery said:
    Rebel_Raven said:

@Watery said:

The Clown is so fat he's the reason we have jiggle physics. He's constantly on the move and is about as athletic as any survivor minus pallet vaults.

Then again Survivors, are supposed to be small. That logic doesn’t make sense.
  • Homeslice
    Options

@Watery said:
    Rebel_Raven said:

@Watery said:

Rebel_Raven said:

@Watery said:

Then again Survivors, are supposed to be small. That logic doesn’t make sense.

Agree

• Watery
    Options
    The thing is... killers are kinda... dead; in a sense. Like the Spirit who is an ACTUAL ghost. Metabolic systems would be... you know, dead- so that’s why the clown never loses weight, and survivors most likely would. Plus the entity can change the survivors physically to its wish: too, though I hate to burst you’re guys’ bubble, it’s probably not happening.
  • Cetren
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Watery said:
    The thing is... killers are kinda... dead; in a sense. Like the Spirit who is an ACTUAL ghost. Metabolic systems would be... you know, dead- so that’s why the clown never loses weight, and survivors most likely would. Plus the entity can change the survivors physically to its wish: too, though I hate to burst you’re guys’ bubble, it’s probably not happening.
    I think you're just trying to make people hate their bodies. Your can leave now, don't need anymore fatphobia here. If you don't like the idea of realistically proportioned survivor, you don't have to play as them.  8-)
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options
    New perk idea: Offensive Odour.
    Driven by panic, you are able to perform actions at an amazing speed. You can repair generators 5/7/9% faster. However, being under high pressure causes heavy perspiration, making you smell with an intolerable intensity. Any other survivor working on the same generator receives a 20% penalty to their repair speed.
  • Justicar
    Justicar Member Posts: 319
    Options

Perk Idea: Big Boned

Even the Entity's might cannot hold your massive girth. When hooked, if Fat Fury or Pizza Time are currently on cooldown, your massive weight breaks the hook and you tumble down on the killer, stunning them for 2/3/4 seconds while you furiously waddle away.

• Watery
    Options
    Cetren said:
    Watery said:
    I think you're just trying to make people hate their bodies. Your can leave now, don't need anymore fatphobia here. If you don't like the idea of realistically proportioned survivor, you don't have to play as them.  8-)
    I’m not fataphobic though... that’s pretty disingenuous. All I was saying is that I don’t really think that would fit in dbb, in a sense? I didn’t mean to offend anyone, and I’m sorry that you took it that way. Really. I guess it’s a in the realm of possibility, and it’s a horror movie trope, so it’d fit well- but just do understand where I’m coming from. And then again, sorry to offend. Really.
  • Watery
    Options
    Also, you need to consider what you type before you send it out there. Not only did the fatphobic remark make ABSOLUTELY no sense, but you accused me of denoting people of plus size as inferior to me. (And I’m not saying I’m a gym nut, I’m out of shape and skinny.) That is clearly NOT what I said, and I was merely stating my opinion. Learn to take a little criticism, and maybe you’ll get somewhere. I don’t mean to offend, I can promise you that- but your reasoning for going after me having little to no good reasoning behind it.
    Cetren said:
    Watery said:

• Homeslice
    Options

reasonably proportioned? do go on

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

Reposting from another thread:

@TAG said:
    Fat Survivor Build:

Decisive Strike - The first time the Killer tries to pick you up, they are caught off guard by your weight and accidentally drop you.  Sometimes they'll be able to pick you up and carry you a bit before they get too tired and gotta drop you for a bit.  If the hook is close enough, they might carry you a little at a time, stopping every now and again to catch their breath.

Deliverance + Breakdown - Killer tries to hook you, but your sheer fatness causes the hook to break under your weight.  Lay off the Hot Pockets, for heaven's sake.

Dead Hard - When running away from the Killer, you try to Sprint Burst, but you're too out of shape and can only take, like, two extra steps before you become Exhausted.

Until we get DBD's equivalent of Wario as a Survivor. :P

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810
    Options

@Homeslice said:

Bluto from Animal House
    Chunk from Goonies
    Bob from Fight Club
    Chubby from Teen Wolf
    Uncle Buck
    Tommy Boy
    The kid from bad santa

Perk Ideas

Big Chungus