Chilling Presence

What killers do you guys believe are the scariest/creepiest? Personally Michael is the killer that haunts me, the only killer to get an unexpected gen pull on me (2x) and the fact that he looks so sure of himself when wandering the map..also a Michael standing on a hill is terrifying

Comments

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    With all the buffs now, and Bead Prayer addon, the Spirit is the scariest and creepiest. 
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775

Huntress, and Freddy. Their songs get stuck in my head, and it sounds like they're close when they're not.

Not a fan of Doctor or Wraith. They're extremely hard to get away from. Wraith I get with his perks, but Doctor is like a homing missile even when he's bare bones. I don't really have the same tracking ability myself.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,891
    edited November 2018

Michael Myers by a long shot.

I don't find the Spirit scary at all. Those screechy noises she makes sound like a ######### dolphin or something to me.

• HuN7r3sS
    HuN7r3sS Member Posts: 211
    With all the buffs now, and Bead Prayer addon, the Spirit is the scariest and creepiest. 
    Spirit terrifies me if she knows how to phase properly
  • HuN7r3sS

Huntress, and Freddy. Their songs get stuck in my head, and it sounds like they're close when they're not.

Not a fan of Doctor or Wraith. They're extremely hard to get away from. Wraith I get with his perks, but Doctor is like a homing missile even when he's bare bones. I don't really have the same tracking ability myself.

I get what you mean, and I find Doctor more annoying than scary, more of a "Oh no..." than "Oh no!"
  • HuN7r3sS
    Probably Myers but pig's breathing when crouched around a wall is also unsettling. 
    Very true, I know from experience 😂
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Myers is one of the few killers that can still trigger that moment of adrenaline for me. There's just something unsettling with him just standing there, menacingly.