Game crashing and causing high dc penalties

ElizaSteph
ElizaSteph Member Posts: 106
edited January 2022 in General Discussions

Has anyone else had their game crash so much this week following the update? I play on Xbox series and I’ve never had the game crash in the middle of a game until this week, but it’s happened so much I have a six hour penalty. Every day I get kicked from a match and the time stacks, and it’s so unfair. I feel like if it isn’t just a few people they should take the dc away until the bug is fixed. But I doubt they will because mmr already makes the game unenjoyable anyway, and they know people will dc a lot more because of it. Sometimes I hate this game, I’ve never had one break so much or have so many issues from lobbies not loading in right to constant glitches in game. But this is so angering.

I took a video of every single time my game crashed and gave me a penalty but when I reported all they said was oh sorry we can’t do anything about that try to restart your game. ??????? Like thanks omg I never thought about doing that. I’ll make sure to restart it after six bloody hours.

ill have to stop playing for a week if I want to be able to play and not have a big pénalité. Because it will crash again, and if it does I’ll have such a large ban.

Comments