Dear BHVR would it kill you to write down changes to powers in the patch notes??

BenZ0
BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
edited January 2022 in General Discussions

I just realized that they shadow buffed pyramid head.

You can now use the punishment of the damned downstairs. It was known that you can only use them on slight ways up, like 1-2 steps of stairs but not higher. And if it goes down then the power would stop immidiatly and not go further. Now you can use it on basement stairs for example. Just happened to me. (Has been disproven, take a look to the other examples)

Or oni can now freely turn the camera while you are in your demon strike animation. Usually you could turn but at a very slow rate, you had to flick your mouse across the room, now its pretty easy without any problems.

Something thats older but still worth mentioning, when Nemesis came out you HAD to stand right infront and face the pallet to destroy it, now you can just hit it with most angles from the sides and destroy them, that also came a patch later.

I mean I think its pretty cool but its just weird that things like this are not beeing mentioned at all, why?

Post edited by BenZ0 on

Comments