does clowns bottle really need to make you almost blind ?

2»

Comments

• zarr
    zarr Member Posts: 937

It obscuring vision less but in turn preventing Intoxicated survivors from being able to fast-vault pallets is a trade-off I could agree with, although I also agree with what has been said about the obscured vision being one of the more interesting aspects of his kit.

On a related note, I would find it cool if the Invigoration effect increased players' FoV for its duration, like the Refined Serum add-on used to do.

• Nemmy_Wemmy
    Nemmy_Wemmy Member Posts: 800

Damn. You gonna mess around any with Otzdarva lore accurate clown build? I've been using them but swapping out one perk for BBQ on each killer. It's suuuper fun.

I know! Sucks that exclusives are a thing but I've been thinking about picking me up an Xbox for any future titles like starfield. Especially after today's announcement that Microsoft acquired Activision. I don't wanna miss any potential Spyro/crash exclusives. Plus playing fallout with actual mods would be super fun.

• Archive512
    Archive512 Member Posts: 150

So what about flashlights? They blind you and slow you down because you can't see where your going.