Nemesis is so much fun

Options

There were two zombies right next to a hooked survivor Someone tried to unhook them. Even though they weren't even infected yet, the first zombie attacked to infect, the second one injured them, and I tentacle whipped to down them. All in like one second. The hooked survivor got unhooked but was already infected. The first zombie's cooldown was over so they hit them triggering BT and I got a tentacle whip on them, downing them. Before all this happened I managed to down the third survivor(number 4 was already dead before this) because the unhooker was trying to wait for a gap to form in the zombies to unhook. Nemesis OP plz nerf /s. I got Adept Nemesis :)

It was all even crazier and got me shaking still rn because up until then the match was looking gloomy. They were looping me alright and getting gens done fast. Only had 1 kill by the time all that happened, and the gens were done by then. Luckily they 99'ed the gates so I got the emblem bonus for that, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten Adept achievement. That was so fun

What are your favorite stories as Nemesis or other crazy events as Killer that can only happen once in a blue moon?

Comments

• Junylar
    Junylar Member Posts: 1,947
    Options

Nemesis is a p2w killer.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options
  • TheDarkTyrant
    TheDarkTyrant Member Posts: 2,074
    Options

My favorite story is when I first saw him in action. It started my hate for him in DBD. Beautiful.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,351
    Options

Zombies are cool but they get stuck so often.

I hope they improve their pathing.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,200
    Options

Nemesis is such a fun killer, even when you don't get the dream team zombie coordination he just has such satisfying animations and audio cues.

I think my favourite zombie tag-team situation was the one time on Haddonfield, at one of those car loops, where an infected survivor was looping me- but I saw the zombie moving into position, so I reversed what direction I was running the loop, so the zombie could hit the survivor, the survivor then rocketed to the pallet to vault it... right into my fist.

It's so satisfying.

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,021
    Options

i find it funny when surivors lead zombies near the basement it doesnt happen often but they sometimes get down there and then someone goes down looking for a chest and bam

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options

I like the wall punch animation, too bad everyone usually just breaks it with the tentacle instead of admiring the punch

Also using Mad Grit and spamming m1 so you're readying up for a fist bump

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options

Everyone loves Charlie and Margaret

• Sepex
    Sepex Member Posts: 1,408
    Options

I like his chase music that's about it.