The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Have you become threatened when you play as a killer?

RyanTheNCR
RyanTheNCR Member Posts: 57

There are some rumors about players played as a killer who wins in a 4 kill streak in a match so quick, and they receive uncomfortable messages and accused of cheating or abusing. I remember that there is one guy played as Felix and the Killer was Leatherface with NOED and Repair speed debuffs. he was so horrible person that took out all of us about 3 minutes when the match starts. We literally couldn't fix a single gen and got recked. After the match, That killer player say the most disturbing word, 'GGWP'. Felix suddenly start saying violent words at the killer who won so quick. Most the words he typed got blocked and we couldn't read it. I can only read one phase and he says 'I'll find where you live, and I'll take you out!' and then a disconnection happened. I doubt that the players used DLC killers and become pros makes novice survivor players jealous.

Have you guys receive threatening messages after you win as a killer too badly?

Comments

• ThePolice
    ThePolice Member Posts: 801

i have had people comment on my steam profile horrible things and have had people in discord servers say even worse things