We need to talk about something...

Options

Dont care if this gives me a ban or something but exactly WHY did devs do nothing with the youtuber Zekeo, he is the definition of needing a ban and we have yet to see this, he literally mods because (his exact words) because developers failure at banning players properly, if this gets me banned I wont care, he really needs a vac ban or IP ban so his reign of terror can end!

Comments

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

He's been banned a bunch of times.

He's stirring the pot, it's so easy just to come back on and say "ahahaha look I'm still not banned".

and you all fall for it and get all riled up and upset over it.

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

@SenzuDuck said:

He's stirring the pot, it's so easy just to come back on and say "ahahaha look I'm still not banned".

No I made this because he really needs to ACTUALLY be punished for what he has done, so little done to him and devs clearly cannot harm him with a 2 week ban

• Seanzu
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@SenzuDuck said:

No I made this because he really needs to ACTUALLY be punished for what he has done, so little done to him and devs clearly cannot harm him with a 2 week ban

Do you want them to go to his house and give him a spanking or something?
    Like, I'm sure he's had plenty of perm bans, he just sets up a new account because plebs go and watch his videos and his twitch and give him money to get the game again on a new account.

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@SenzuDuck said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@SenzuDuck said:

Like, I'm sure he's had plenty of perm bans, he just sets up a new account because plebs go and watch his videos and his twitch and give him money to get the game again on a new account.

this is slightly funny, but devs have done vac bans and my question is, why have they not done that to him

• Seanzu
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@SenzuDuck said:

this is slightly funny, but devs have done vac bans and my question is, why have they not done that to him

You're absolutely clueless, you can't VAC ban someone on non-VAC enabled servers. (there aren't any servers anyway) and IT WOULDNT MATTER IF HE PLAYS ON A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT.

This is exactly why people like Zekeo do that they do, because it's easy to manipulate people like you by saying "i've not been banned lol" and you take it for gospel and start spouting nonsense on the forums

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

They have but they cant do anything about someone who has the money thrown at them by people so they can change setups, a hardware ban then gets circumvented, gets a dynamic IP so they can constantly change it so they can get around an IP ban, makes new accounts under different names.

If someone has the time, money and patience they can do whatever they like in any game.

• alivebydeadight
    edited November 2018
    Options

@SenzuDuck said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@SenzuDuck said:

You're absolutely clueless, you can't VAC ban someone on non-VAC enabled servers. (there aren't any servers anyway) and IT WOULDNT MATTER IF HE PLAYS ON A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT.

This is exactly why people like Zekeo do that they do, because it's easy to manipulate people like you by saying "i've not been banned lol" and you take it for gospel and start spouting nonsense on the forums

steam can do that, SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN BANNED BY STEAM, and I also I had a feeling he lied, cause he is one of those people that are complete dicks and feel like "oh I gotta ruin the game for other players and only care for my self" and really feel like he needs to be watched by the devs more often

EDIT: and yes I know about the several account thing

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

You could always find out where he lives and take care of things the old fashioned way.

_cue Krusty The Clown laugh_

• Seanzu
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@SenzuDuck said:

steam can do that, SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN BANNED BY STEAM, and I also I had a feeling he lied, cause he is one of those people that are complete dicks and feel like "oh I gotta ruin the game for other players and only care for my self" and really feel like he needs to be watched by the devs more often

sooo if you know about using another account thing, even if steam were banning accounts on behalf of bhvr, why would it matter?

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@twistedmonkey said:

@alivebydeadight said:

They have but they cant do anything about someone who has the money thrown at them by people so they can change setups, a hardware ban then gets circumvented, gets a dynamic IP so they can constantly change it so they can get around an IP ban, makes new accounts under different names.

If someone has the time, money and patience they can do whatever they like in any game.

now THATS determination, and that at the same time is EXTREMELY sad, who they hell waste their money on several different accounts beside that Cee yoU Next Tuesday (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ABOUT THIS RIGHT)

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@SenzuDuck said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@SenzuDuck said:

sooo if you know about using another account thing, even if steam were banning accounts on behalf of bhvr, why would it matter?

I mean now I know about it, but it matters because I care about this community, and people who mod to get the upper advantage really need to be punished

• Seanzu
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@twistedmonkey said:

@alivebydeadight said:

now THATS determination, and that at the same time is EXTREMELY sad, who they hell waste their money on several different accounts beside that Cee yoU Next Tuesday (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ABOUT THIS RIGHT)

Well, when people are giving you money to do this spending a small amount of money on a couple of accounts a month is nothing.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

Yes I know what you mean lol

Its just what he and his channel is all about, he seems to make quite a bit of money from doing this on Youtube so that makes him dedicated to keep doing it, the only thing that costs money is the hardware ban issue, but whats $1000 a few of times a year when you can make 10 times+ that by doing it.

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@thesuicidefox said:
    You could always find out where he lives and take care of things the old fashioned way.

_cue Krusty The Clown laugh_

begins thinking about it

this is pretty smart in my opinion, white pages does exist
    JUST A PRANK FOLKS

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@SenzuDuck said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@twistedmonkey said:

@alivebydeadight said:

Well, when people are giving you money to do this spending a small amount of money on a couple of accounts a month is nothing.

he does this in r6 and more as well, but he is really one of those people who want attention

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@twistedmonkey said:

@alivebydeadight said:

Yes I know what you mean lol

Its just what he and his channel is all about, he seems to make quite a bit of money from doing this on Youtube so that makes him dedicated to keep doing it, the only thing that costs money is the hardware ban issue, but whats $1000 a few of times a year when you can make 10 times+ that by doing it.

that $1000 he gets is from twitch....I HAVE AN IDEA

• Skemooo
    Skemooo Member Posts: 194
    Options

just checked him out looks like youtube removed his content and he is on a last strike.. he cant post any cheats on his channel.. not sure if he has twitch.. that little ######### sure needs some spanking..

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@Skemooo said:
    just checked him out looks like youtube removed his content and he is on a last strike.. he cant post any cheats on his channel.. not sure if he has twitch.. that little ######### sure needs some spanking..

are you serious, thats hilarious

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:
    Dont care if this gives me a ban or something but exactly WHY did devs do nothing with the youtuber Zekeo, he is the definition of needing a ban and we have yet to see this, he literally mods because (his exact words) because developers failure at banning players properly, if this gets me banned I wont care, he really needs a vac ban or IP ban so his reign of terror can end!

Im gonna bring my favourite example.
    Check out jendenise, she deranks by DCing and uses (even promites) MLGA, a bannable 3rd party sofrware.

THe devs even made her a fog streamer, i.e. they officially support her channel

This discussion has been closed.