Crotus Prenn Asylum not disabled

Options
Psychobeastz
Psychobeastz Member Posts: 164
edited January 2022 in General Discussions

As the title states above, unless there is something I am misunderstanding here, but let me share my thoughts. Hopped in a killer game for the event, when the offering screen appeared, I see a crotus prenn offering. According to the known issues the map should have been disabled, but we somehow ended up in that map. Very suspicious, however I still carried on through the game, only to notice that nearly everyone had the boil over build. You can probably imagine what happened, spent half the game nearly slugging because I was not able to hook them due to how difficult it was to navigate out the building, especially with how boil over has become.

I was just hopping on for some games, though I should be in the habit of recording if my games are going to be like this, have fun and stay safe.

Edit: There were two people with the boil over build, not everyone thankfully. This is a correction to my fourth sentence.

Edit #2: Thanks to @MandyTalk for clearing up my assumption, this map in particular has not been disabled.

Comments