Average queue times

What are the typical queue times for players lately? Killer matches I can queue up in like 30 seconds but solo survivor is usually 5-10 minutes.

I'm also central US playing around 6-10 pm, on Xbox with cross play on.

Is this about the same for everyone else? I want to play survivor more but would rather keep getting into games instantly.

Comments

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077

About the same. Less even, for killer. Had a survivor queue creep up on 12 minutes earlier.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

I do not have queue times as a killer. At night, anyways. I do not bother during the day.

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

I get games faster on PS4 with crossplay off, but I've had the same killer targeting me for days to I had to turn on crossplay. I don't know why crossplay makes it take longer for me as a solo survivor, but I wait at least five minutes, and that's if I'm lucky. Just now took almost half an hour to get a game.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

You can try killer during the day.

Killer becomes instant around 4-5PM

Survivor is only instant in the morning for me. Starting from the middle of the day there slowly starts to increase the queue of a few seconds which ends at prime time with 10+ minutes.

• legrosporc69
    legrosporc69 Applicant Posts: 250

You want better queue time ask the dev to do something about the balance and the hacker when those thing are fix you will see a better queue time

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

Used to be survivor queues during the day were instant and killer would take a few minutes.

Since like November? I've gotten instant killer games at any time. Survivor queue during the day is typically 1-3 minutes. After 8pm they start creeping up and after ten you may as well forget about it. EST.

• Norhc
    Norhc Member Posts: 575
    edited January 2022

Same as always I think. 30 seconds queue times for killers during evening and most of the night, 4-5 minutes during most of the rest of the day. Vice versa for survs.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,153
    edited January 2022

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Damn the probably first time i see one of these threads and someone included all data necessary for a comparative discussion.

Location, hours, platform and crossplay status.

edit: sadly once again the only one in the thread providing info.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,153

80-90% (guessed, exaggerated) of the survivor console playerbase have crossplay on.

I guess the percentage of console killer isn't as high so the rest survivor to rest killer ratio for console exclusive lobbies is way closer to 4:1 than for the bulk crossplay playerbase.