Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Seriously tho, the amount of resources in these maps.

Just had a rage inducing match at lerys. Gens all flew in 5 Mins. Not much of a game.

The two survivors I found just ran pallet, to pallet, to pallet, to pallet. So many pallets so close together. So many of them!!

At the end. I was chasing an injured claud, there was a downed pallet between us during end game. We were tettering back and forth.

I made the decision to break the pallet... just the 1 pallet.... and it cost me the kill. Seriously that 1 pallet carried her all the way to the other end of the map where that small window I had right at the other exit gate she used her dead hard for the escape.

My jaw dropped. Literally breaking 1 pallet... it took that long to catch back up. By the time I was within swinging distance again it was in the opposite exit gate on the other end of the map and whud ya know.... dead hard.. free escapes

Cool......

Comments