Do Perks like vigil and leader work across floors?

Just curious to know if I'm helping people above or below me when I'm getting chased, otherwise i might not run them. I know they're not the best perks, but I'm just curious

Comments

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,860

Good question. Vigil is a little underrated, and I like leader because it makes teammates heal you faster. Even if they do work between floors, it won’t give much value. Gens don’t stack on top of each other, so both you and your team won’t be “near” each other for long. You most likely won’t know what they’re doing or what direction they’re heading in above or below. And Vigil doesn’t work in chase, so even if you stood still while they looped the killer directly above your head, or below your feet- you get no value.

• TotemSeeker91
    TotemSeeker91 Member Posts: 2,358

Well leader doesn't include gens, that's prove thyself, it includes everything else, and really? Vigil doesn't work in chases? Bleh

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270

Yes height has no distance essentially. You could be 1,000 meters above someone and it would still work as long as you are within 8 meters of the person horizontally or on the X scale.