New merch in the DBD store

Options

Comments

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    edited June 2018
    Options

I like the idea but no thanks. More than likely I won't win the giveaway and I am not gonna spend $25 on something that reminds me of all the BS I've gone through as a Killer. I'm gonna use my money on Jurassic World Evolution and make a Dino Fight Pit.

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640
    Options

@CallMeRusty420 said:
    I like the idea but no thanks. More than likely I won't win the giveaway and I am not gonna spend $25 on something that reminds me of all the BS I've gone through as a Killer. I'm gonna use my money on Jurassic World Evolution and make a Dino Fight Pit.

the masks I won't buy
    I saw the price was 666$ but I find it absurd and hope I've read it wrong.
    and what name will you give your park?

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    Options

@Thatbrownmonster said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

the masks I won't buy

Not sure. I haven't thought about it tbh. Maybe something like Rusty's Death Trap or something lol

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

@Thatbrownmonster said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

the masks I won't buy

I believe the price is a joke seeing as, to my knowledge, only 5 exist and they are all part of the giveaway. That's the impression I got at least.