My Fastest Killer Game Yet

Options

Just had this game and still can't believe it happened this fast.

Comments

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

Yeah, when survivors go crazily altruistic it can go badly for them quickly.

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,496
    Options
  • cantelope
    cantelope Applicant Posts: 343
    Options

Had a similar game only I had pain resonance with two very close hooks. Instead of running away at any point they kept trying to save each other, resulting in the last survivors gen blowing up over and over until they just gave up.

I feel bad for number four. The other three were idiots that need to learn to leave a bad situation.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,189
    Options

It's pretty fast indeed. Less than 2 minutes for the 4 downs and then time wasted on hooks because of course.

My fastest time was as Nurse with Starstruck. Four survivors were on a gen in the shack.

From the start, I only did a couple of blinks I grabbed a survivor from the generator, then hit one of his neighbors, dropped my catch, hit the third one, guess-blinked and hit the only one who was smart enough to exit the shack.

The basement was right under. It must have taken between 1.5 seconds and 2.5 minutes to finish and it was mostly luck.

I probably couldn't do it again, ever : close spawn keeping me hidden, 4 scatterbrain survivors, lucky grab, lucky blink, basement down.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,189
    Options

With the first DC I was kind of expecting them to leave together ^_^.

Aggressive and cocky survivors : my favorite kind.

They are usually overconfident and playing the noob killer tends make them take risks.

Once they are all around, the party can start xD.