Giving the survivor the Incapacitated Status effect after being hit with an Basic Attack

Just wondering peoples opinion if the killer hits a survivor with a basic attack they were given the Incapacitated Status for 3 seconds (The Killers Attack Cooldown), but i wouldn't have it block healing since i think that's fine.

Just wondering peoples opinion on the topic

Comments

• Sepex
    Sepex Member Posts: 1,451
    edited January 2022

Well if the Killer is chasing you and gets a hit being incapacitated would do nothing anyways since you'd be running or looping.

Only thing it could prevent is a quick gen tap or unhook but extremely situational.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,180

Probably a longer time to be incapacitated would work better. I can see why it could be useful, with those who go for the quick grab.

I think it's good for a niche type of perk. Not a powerful one, but it would have its use.

Actually, another alteration could be slightly longer, but the effect cancels all actions, including vaulting and perk-related actions such as Dead Hard for that period of time.

• ThePolice
    ThePolice Member Posts: 801

Yeah I think it would be good as base kit to stop surfs doing gens in killers face

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

I think its fine the way it is. this change could make camping more viable and I don't like that.

• lagosta
    lagosta Member Posts: 1,871

Way too powerful. No healing, picking other survivors from the ground, or using items is way too much. That would basically kill sabotage and would allow killers to just sit on top of a slug to prevent anyone from picking them up.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Not being able to walk out the gate vs a stbfl gamer would be pretty funny

• Munqaxus
    Munqaxus Member Posts: 2,752

Wouldn't that make camping even stronger since a survivor would not be able to make a rescue from a hook.