We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

What matches in this made you go beyond?

Vyne456
Vyne456 Member Posts: 848
edited January 2022 in General Discussions

I got this question for the community and I want inspiration so I can play killer more and also getting to know you about what matches you made that are like survivor or killer wise.

But the main focus is the killer part is because people don't wanna play as killer for a reason but I wanna see the inspiration and all that crap, but I want to know about how of what you feel confident in those matches as both parts but I play on console but I wanna see your guys actual good matches that you played but console for me is hard to play because of my controller's bottom joystick is jacked up.

I wanna hear about the stuff that you just experience and think of one way that made you very good for yourself and then you wanna play beyond before so I can play killer more so I won't have to get mad and just not gonna play killer anymore.

Comments