What Killer Power would you want to see?

D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 408

A little something fun. What Killer would you like to play as?

(When you read the first two, bare in mind, I'm not referring to a "Jeepers Creepers" chapter. As much as I'd like to play as The Creeper, I don't want to feel like I'm indirectly supporting a creeper. Know what I'm saying? I did my research.)

What Killer Power would you want to see? 12 votes

A Killer that can Fly and Dive bomb you.
16%
glitchboiHuge_Bush 2 votes
A Killer that can senses the trails of agony, despair, and/or fear left by Survivors.
16%
TurtleSushiTVBothSidesEnjoyer 2 votes
A Killer that can transform into a Crow, and make random crows attack Survivors. (A sort of missed opportunity for Artist.)
0%
A Killer that has a guard dog. An AI guard dog. (Maybe through it some bait to make her leave you alone.)
0%
A Killer that can freeze time or slow it down.
8%
FilthyLegionMain 1 vote
A Killer that can mind control or shape shift into other Survivors. Maybe crow too.
25%
QwQwAurelleGRIG0 3 votes
A Killer with Security Cameras/Motion Detectors.
0%
A Killer with plays with fire. (Flamethrowers, Molotov Cocktails, maybe he can even manipulate fire.
16%
DoritoHeadMrEnricks 2 votes
More beast killers like the Demogorgon, but more monster than human, almost non humanoid, but can still have arms or something to grab and carry you to the hook. Like an Arachnecentaur. Half woman, half spider, full spider mommy...
8%
[Deleted User] 1 vote
A Killer that who is Blind. He can still see auras. If he gets too close, and if you don't crouch when within his radius even though he ain't that close, your aura will be revealed. Wavelengths will be produced when you run. He can also see scratch marks. Maybe he could have a gun. Or maybe polls 4 and 7.
8%
IlliterateGenocide 1 vote

Comments

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    A Killer that can mind control or shape shift into other Survivors. Maybe crow too.

Very good poll.

I personally would like to see a killer that can shape shift, but I'm curious how the devs would make them any good against Swf's.

• MrEnricks
    MrEnricks Member Posts: 20
    A Killer with plays with fire. (Flamethrowers, Molotov Cocktails, maybe he can even manipulate fire.

Imagine a Pyrotechnic killer. I was gonna pick a time controlling killer but a Killer with a flamethrower sounds awesome.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,294
    A Killer that can Fly and Dive bomb you.

I want a killer than can fly and poop on t-baggers.

• Tricksters_Wife
    Tricksters_Wife Member Posts: 545

I've always wanted a killer that can crawl on/over walls. That kind of stuff would start making me scream for mercy.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047

nosk