The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Pig Devour Hope Build

Trying to get the devour hope challenge from a previous tome on Pig. Any good builds?

Comments

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,162

Not pig directly, but I figured out that going for that challenge would be a pain, so I brute forced it and tacked every part of it separately.

Devour Hope, Hunted Grounds, Undying and Make your Choice gave me enough opportunities to hit the survivors with exposed, while an iridescent mori let me kill a player by my hands at one point.

Now you just have to hook and move away a few times. If they don't find Devour, you can actually get some value out of it, but I wouldn't count on it, it usually gets found and cleansed pretty fast. With this build I managed to snag me the challenge on first try :)

• CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,594

@Akumakaji is correct, all you need to do is hit survivors that are exposed while having Devour equipped. You need not have to hit them through Devours effect itself, just using other perks (Hounted, Starstruck, Make Your Choice. Iron Maiden, Rancor, ...), killer powers (Myers, Ghostface) or addons (Clowns pinky finger, Blights iri) will work as well.