Character Concept: Jeff the Killer
KILLER CONCEPT: THE PSYCHOPATH
Real Name: Jeffrey Woods
Killer Name: The Psychopath
Jeff the Killer: A serial killer, who's permanently psychotic face represents his utter enjoyment of inflicting as much pain on others as possible.
Bloodstained Hoodie: A white hoodie and a pair of black, dress pants, both stained with dried and fresh blood, the older ones being so old that they had caused mold to develop into them from years of being on the run.
Bowie Knife: A large, combat knife used to rip into their muscles as the rusty blade scraped the bone beneath as they would beg for death to escape the unbearable pain, a replacement for a kitchen knife after years of use.
Terror Radius: 12 meters
Base movement speed: 4.6 m/s
An utterly sadistic serial killer, The Psychopath able to lurk near Survivors using his power, "Murderer’s Intent." Upon coming in range of a melee attack, he can use his Special Ability, “Maim,” allowing him to inflict Survivors with serious injuries that prevent them from interacting with the map if the Survivor does not choose to fight back.
His perks, "Happy Thoughts," "Scourge Hook: Counting Sheep," and "Bloodied Smile," allow him to use one Survivor to expose their teammates and discourage their counterstrategies.
His mind had always been filled with sadistic thoughts, his own will being its only restraint. Upon losing his mind, even he could no longer suppress his homicidal urges if he wanted to, making those he wound pick as his next victims feel the pressure from his menacing presence.
At the start of the trial:
The Psychopath’s movement speed is reduced to 4.0 m/s.
Press and hold the Power Button with at least 1 Survivor in your line of sight to activate Murderer’s Intent.
- The Psychopath is granted with the Undetectable status effect.
- Movement speed is at 4.6 m/s.
- Survivors in range of a melee attack can be Maimed.
- Affected Survivors suffer from the following effects:
- A visual queue is played, where The Psychopath’s eye flashes in front of the Survivor’s screen.
- Affected Survivors are Exhausted.
- Survivor are put at a risk of being Condemned.
Press the Special Ability Button while in range for a melee attack to be hit with a series of 2 Skill Checks for both The Psychopath and the affected Survivor.
The Psychopath is hit with 2 Skill Checks:
- +2 successful Skill Checks: The Survivor is downed by The Psychopath while their action speed is reduced by 40% for repairs, healing, cleansing Totems, sabotaging hooks, unhooking other Survivors. Downed Survivors are Hindered and unable to recover any Health stages until they are rescued from a hook.
- +1 successful Skill Checks: The Survivor can Struggle to get away while losing 1 Health stage and suffering the Broken until the next time they are rescued from a hook, and their action speed is reduced by 20% for repairs, healing, cleansing Totems, sabotaging hooks, unhooking other Survivors.
- +0 successful Skill Checks: The Survivor can Struggle to get away while losing 1 Health stage.
The Survivor is hit with 2 Skill Checks:
- +1 successful Skill Checks: The Survivor can Struggle to get away while still in the Healthy stage. The Exhausted status effect is removed, and they are granted with Haste for 6 seconds.
- +2 successful Skill Checks: The Survivor can Struggle to get away while still in the Healthy stage. The Exhausted effect is removed, and they are granted with Haste for 6 seconds while The Psychopath is stunned for 3 seconds.
• Survivors are put at a risk of being Condemned when affected by Murderer’s Intent.
• Once a Survivor is fully Condemned:
• The next time The Psychopath uses Maim on the Survivor, he is granted with the option to either pick them up or to kill them with a unique mori called “Go To Sleep”.
• Upon using Go To Sleep to kill a Condemned Survivor, an animation will play as follows:
• From a 3rd-person POV, The Psychopath is seen pinning the Survivor to the ground by the throat before he starts to carve their face into an exaggerated smile as they scream from the pain. Once he is done, The Psychopath puts his index finger against their lips and whispers, “Shh… Just go to sleep,” before slitting their throat. As they choke to death on their own blood, he stands up and licks the blood and torn bits of flesh off of his knife, chuckling joyfully to himself, before he goes off to hunt down the other Survivors.
SPECIAL ABILITY: CROUCH
Press and hold the Secondary Active Ability Button to Crouch, allowing The Psychopath to reduce the chance of being seen by Survivors.
“Go to sleep.” -Jeff the Killer
Perk #1: Happy Thoughts
You can’t help but feel utter joy from inflicting pain on others, and only the sweet sight of blood will make everything better.
After downing a Survivor, all other Survivors is Exposed for 20/40/60 seconds and are revealed by their aura for 2/4/6 seconds.
This perk has a cooldown of 60 seconds.
(Survivors’ perks do not affect Happy Thoughts).
"I'm not going anywhere." -Jeff the Killer
Perk #2: Scourge Hook: Counting Sheep
Your monstrously sadistic nature despite being at such a young age excites The Entity.
- At the start of the trial, 4 random hooks are chosen to be scourge hooks, which are revealed by a white aura.
- When a Survivor is unhooked from a scourge hook for the first time, gain a token. For each token, movement speed is increased by 2/4/6%.
"How ignorant of you! You are unaware of my demonic presence in your life. I will destroy everything you stand for, worthless coward!" -Jeff the Killer
Perk #3: Bloodied Smile
The smile on your face represents the disturbing amount of knowledge you have on how to dish out violence and bloodshed towards your victims.
- After hooking a Survivor, the auras of all Survivors that have performed cooperative actions with that Survivor are revealed to you for 6/8/10 seconds.
- During this time, that Survivor is Oblivious and Exhausted for 20/40/60 seconds or until they are down by 1 health state.
- Once a Survivor is hit with a basic attack, Bloodied Smile goes on cooldown for 60 seconds.
(Survivors' perks do not affect Bloodied Smile)
"If I don't get you, I'll get those you love and care about." -Jeff the Killer
The Psychopath knocks the Survivor to the ground and begins slashing and stabbing through the Survivor's body, laughing hysterically as he enjoys the violence. When he is done, the Survivor will be seen groaning weakly while coughing up blood before they are stabbed in the throat, blood gushing from the open wound. The Psychopath then stands up from their dead body, chuckling as he leaves them to find the rest of them.