The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Met my first cheater :D

Hey guys,

in my 2k hours of playing this game, today I ran into my first VERY obvious cheater.

I was playing trickster, and was about to 4k them. Then the cheating began.

The cheater was playing a claudette and started teleporting around. First I thought she was lagging as she kept vanishing when I was about to hit her. Then it she starting letting herself get hit. Instaheal. Hit. Instaheal. Teleport.

She proceeded to follow me through the air as I was about to kill the 2 remaining survivors, but she kept bodyblocking me. After the 2 others got out thanks to her keeping them alive, she proceeded to run around a wall with way too high speed so I could not catch up to her.

Even tho this cost me the win, I found it very funny. Seeing how petty cheaters are. When they notice they are losing, they ramp up the cheats :D

Another player was even defending them, saying "baby killer, deserved" and things like that. And obviously, it was a crossplay player, probably epic (no steam profile).

I find it hilarious and funny. Goes to show how petty some players are (survivors and killers alike), so they need to start up their cheats because they can't stand losing.

Whats your experience?

Comments

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,695

I’ve only encountered a few cheaters. Once I was in a survivor lobby and it was just 3 survivors and the lobby was counting down which was odd because there has to be a full lobby.

we loaded into a match with 2 killers, Nemesis and Myers.

• Absolute_Zero
    Absolute_Zero Member Posts: 56

ah yes, I have heard of those, never seen it myself. I thought this was gone when they fixed the exploit that existed years ago, but it seems it is coming back in form of cheats :D

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,262

I only saw once, they were probably friends. Steve and Meg.

We played against Nemesis and both of them insta healed each other, no matter how many times Nemesis punched them.

At some point all gens got completed. I left the match as fast as possible to avoid false accusations.

• ASurvkillivorer
    ASurvkillivorer Member Posts: 1,840

You've encountered cheaters you didn't notice were cheating I guarantee it.

• JoByDaylight
    JoByDaylight Member Posts: 707

Played vs a cheating Billy the other day. He teleported to every survivor and downed us all in about 20 seconds. Then he just stood over us and nodding. Was fun :)

At least I managed to open a chest before dying and thus finishing my “open 12 chests”-challenge.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,194
    edited February 2022

I basically can't play crossplay off PC because of the cheating

I've encountered a Huntress with bear traps, a Huntress with Red Paint Brush, survivors without hitboxes, survivors flying through the air, infinite blinds, flying Tricksters with homing knives, instant heals, player names that take up the entire screen, you name it.

I've also seen some more subtle stuff like ESP on killers and survivors, subtle movement speed stuff or toolbox repair speeds without a toolbox. It's pretty rampant.

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,027

Ive seen a legion in a shirtless david model