Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Part 36: How would you feel about house of ashes in DBD

HaunterofShadows
HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092
edited February 2022 in Polls

So Its been a very long while since I've done one of these. And I think a good taste back into this world of polling licenses would be The Dark Pictures Anthology Game House of Ashes. Not gonna blabber too much this time.

Part 35: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/297621/part-35-how-would-you-feel-about-siren-head-in-dbd#latest

Part 36: How would you feel about house of ashes in DBD 7 votes

🟦YES I WANT IT
0%
🟩Sure I'd like it
71%
VolantConch1719Cornpopers_EvanNoName4HaunterofShadowsBennett_They1Them 5 votes
🟨I'm indifferent on this matter
28%
MastatoeAurelle 2 votes
🟧I don't like it but it's whatever
0%
🟥I don't want it
0%
Post edited by HaunterofShadows on

Comments

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    🟩Sure I'd like it

I honestly really loved House of Ashes, it's hands down the best in the DP anthology so far. It just had a very fun time with itself and plus, Jason and Salim are the standout characters from that game. To add onto that, the Vampire designs were fantastic IMO and I'd love for them to be added somehow. This all being said, I think they're crossover has been "filled" by Monsters and Mortals which I'm also excited for. Hopefully one day we could see this though, it's probably FAR easier to license that property then Until Dawn sadly.

Also, happy to see you're back, the poll section hasn't been the same without these. :)

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092
    🟩Sure I'd like it

Thanks for the compliments. For me Until Dawn is the best option out of any of the game they made and would fit best in dbd. But I love the house of ashes vampire design as well and Salim and Jason would make great survivors.