Options
Chimp
Chimp Applicant Posts: 384

Mad Grit/Agitation/IronGrasp/Starstruck is my fav rn

Comments

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,205
    Options

I wouldn't call the lawnmower build (Mad Grit, Agitation Iron Grasp, + 4th optional) "meme".

I've destroyed many cocky SWFs with it.

Okay, as Nurse it was a "même", it still worked with that 1 blink-hit => 4.6m/s addon xD.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

I use the same build right now, but with Pain Resonance instead of Starstruck.

• KrazyKatFTW
    KrazyKatFTW Member Posts: 203
    Options

Agitation, Blood Warden, Nemisis, Rancor for any killer

This is a fun build build on any killer, rancor'ing a teabagger in a blood wardened gate is very satisfying

Also going for the multi rancor is a lot of fun, i've only got the double so far far but 1 day the triple rancor will be mine)))))))

Tips: Agitation is good for being selective with your BW hook, Nemisis will proc via flashlight stuns, you can often con a survivor into proc'ing nemesis which in turn activates rancor

• drsoontm
    Options

What are the purpose of Nemesis and Agitation on this build? Why not use "remember me", or ... that one that blocks the gate mechanism (from a recent killer)? If the goal is the end-game I mean.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

"I want them to hear me coming"

• Distressing - Larger terror radius; plus a combination of three of
    • Unnerving Presence - Frequent skill checks at 60% size reduction
    • Overwhelming Presence - Equipment runs out 50% faster
    • Starstruck - Survivors in your Terror Radius during and after carrying survivors are Exposed
    • Coulrophobia - Healing is slower in your terror radius
    • Overcharge - Gens you kick generate a difficult skill check which is further reduced in size by Unnerving Presence

I mainly play this with Doctor since the extra terror radius also increases his Static Blast range and he's good at finding and staying near survivors.

--

"I want them to blind me"

• Lightborn - Immune to Blind and see the aura of survivors who try for 10 seconds
    • Endurance - Reduced pallet stun time
    • Brutal Strength - Break pallets faster; and either
    • Agitation - Carrying survivors faster than they move; or
    • Fire Up - Break pallets even faster

If a survivor decides to try and blind you at a pallet this is a free hit. You'll break the pallet and be in their face before they know what's happening. If you take Agitation, you can also go for a quick hit on flashlight save attempts, or you can go all in on the really quick pallet breaks with Fire Up.

--

"I want to blind them"

• Fearmonger - Survivors on generators are Blind and Exhausted and remain so for 5 seconds after leaving the gen
    • Hex: The Third Seal - Survivors you hit with any attack are Blind. (It used to be just basic attacks but was buffed to include special attacks)
    • Undying - Helps protect Third Seal
    • Knock Out - Hides the aura of downed survivors from allies and slows their crawls;

While swfs can mitigate Blindness using comms, solo survivors who are Blind are significantly more impacted since they can't see downed survivor auras, hooked survivor auras, or auras for the killer or generators or totems from any Perks (e.g. they won't see the aura of Boon totems, Detective's Hunch doesn't work, Object of Obsession and Kindred doesn't work, etc.) It's not a silver bullet but it is kind of funny when survivors get confused by Blindness. 😄

As an alternative, you can replace Knock Out with Deerstalker. Since Knock Out is sort of redundant with Third Seal, and you'll probably be tempted to Slug a bit using this build, Deerstalker is just a handy way to keep track of dying survivors and indirectly helps spot when other survivors are coming in for a rescue.

--

"I'm saving the best for last"

• Save the Best for Last - gain attack speed recovery when you hit someone other than the Obsession
    • Dying Light - Slow survivor action speeds when you hook survivors other than the Obsession
    • Play With Your Food - Every time you let the Obsession get away in a chase you gain movement speed
    • Rancor - You see survivor auras when gens are done and once they're all done the Obsession is Exposed and can be killed by your own hand

Leave the Obsession mostly alone and aggressively hook everybody else. At the end of the match kill the Obsession last, you deserve it. 😉 (I like playing a build like this on Legion since they can do a Deep Wound on the Obsession and then switch off quickly to go after other survivors.)

As a variant to the above, swap out Play With Your Food for Dark Devotion. This allows you to ping the Obsession with a basic attack when you see them but then switch off while Undetectable to get the drop on someone else. This one works better on killers who rely more on basic attacks for damage and mitigates the token STBFL token loss when you find the Obsession.

• OneT
    OneT Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2022
    Options

Insidious on Twins (just hook someone, hide viktor somewhere, then go back, look down and try to get insidious value in front of the hook)

Coup de grâce Myers ( you can also use corrupt intervention to hide your TR and something to switch your obsession like Nemesis)

• drsoontm
    Options

Actually, Nemesis makes perfect sense now that I read that again while completely awake.

• Sepex
    Sepex Member Posts: 1,408
    Options

Any perks clumped together beside the meta is a meme build.

• Carrow
    Carrow Member Posts: 500
    Options

"Do the totems instead of the gens" build:

Hex: The Thrill Of The Hunt

Hex: Haunted Ground

Hex: Plaything

Hex: Undying

I legitimately 4k-ed on more than one occasion.

• OpenX
    OpenX Member Posts: 890
    Options

Not exactly a meme build but a pretty effective off meta cheese. Midwich Wraith with blood favor is sooooo cheesy especially with an addon to lead you right to the gens.

I find the biggest counter is exhaustion perks getting them more than 32m away so mindbreaker to nullify them, as well as all seeing to find which gens they are on to use it.

I use no way out since the build completely falls apart once blood favor is gone but it's some super cheese downs before that point and target swapping is a possibility since people will basically go down by default if you hit them off a generator, regardless of skill level.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,533
    Options

Wraith... No addons (or faster action speeds when invisible and speed)

Discordance- TOTH- Whispers- Fire Up

And stay invisible for the entire match