What were you thinking about when you designed "the game"?

Seriously, were you guys high when you designed it? what is the point of having pallets every two steps? There are no insecure loops, it's going around, you're about to arrive, dead hard and again. When breaking a pallet the survivor is already waiting for me in other.

Literally with some killers you can't do anything

Comments

• Midori_21
    Midori_21 Member Posts: 723

Probably because there aren't very many window loops, they felt that it would be balanced out by having a lot of pallets to compensate.

I understand it, but I disagree with the execution.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,241
    edited February 2022

It had the highest kill rate out of all maps and they overcompensated to a wild degree.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

It’s fun for pallet challenges. That’s really the only positive I can think of.

• BenihimeWrath
    BenihimeWrath Member Posts: 968

bEcUaSe ThErEs No WiNdOwS

• JonahsTablet
    JonahsTablet Member Posts: 762

I like that I can crank up my graphics settings on it, so that's something.

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233

Well the devs are bad at the game, well the majority anyway.

They also go off stats alone and have weird takes on the reasons. Killers win more? Add 20 safe pallets.

They have very little idea in terms of balance, fun and fairness when it comes to map design and how some of the tiles actually work or group together.

When they compare their game to hockey and add plaster fixes to the game it's no surprise. I mean theres still an Macmillan map that has like 5 tiles crammed so close together its massively strong especially as you can have windows into windows with a pallet ready to break the Bloodlust.

Just proof you cant just go off stats and that kills still dont show balance

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,603

Because the word "Rework" in this game does nothing other than taking away what we love and replacing it with trash, in my honest opinion.

I hate every reworked thing with a passion, but this map easily stands out.