We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Rank and Gameplay

I think dbd should have , like identity V a rank mode and casual mode for players that want to play this game to get good and people that play this game for fun. The toxic players could be exposed more in my opinion seeing as the ones who will be actually trying to win will be in their own games and the people who are trying to have fun won’t be horded with players that are playing for wins and to learn how to play also it would make more people want to learn how to get better at dbd for competitive reasons.

Comments

• JonahsTablet
    JonahsTablet Member Posts: 762

This would only work if the ranked mode was actually balanced, otherwise sweats would go to pub matches to bully.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,284

I'd like them to at least try a ranked mode.

A huge part of what frustrates me with the game is constantly being matched with teammates who aren't trying to win the game. My only goal is to escape, and I get teammates who are playing for challenges, just trying for saves at all costs, throwing the game in general, etc. I shouldn't have to SWF to ensure that I get teammates who are trying to win.

And on killer, the game is still often too easy because SBMM essentially turns itself off at peak hours. I shouldn't have to go through a discord and seek out teams to do comp scrims to get a tough game. I thought SBMM was supposed to take care of this.

• BirdSpirit
    BirdSpirit Member Posts: 186

I don't think dbd has the population to support this. Matchmaking would just be even more inconsistent.

• MaskedPsycho
    MaskedPsycho Member Posts: 13

You won’t get bullied in ranked matches I don’t think in my opinion because of the difference that people in ranked matches are people who play this game to win not to bully and ranked matches now aren’t balanced because of the mmr but they can change that to fit the ranked and casual gameplay